for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- Charming Property
- Spectacular View
- At The Seaside
- Near The Metro
- By The River
- In The City Center
- Very New
For rooms, the hospitality is in the family. Three rooms share 2 large bathrooms in the hallway.
There are many walks ftness, early in the morning, with Adriano, for all of Venice or Lido, on the beach.
With Manuel, 13 years old, you can learn a few tricks and magic tricks and sleight of hand.
In the house there are Manuel, Adriano, professional educator, working with people with disabilities, Margaret, 22, a student of languages, Filip, 11, football player and student.
We deal with art, photography, natural food.
Under the house there is a park of pines of St. Helena, on the lagoon, full of fitness equipment, playground, soccer field, tennis court, skating rink, basketball court, with spectacular views.
The beach and the exhibition of the Venice Film Festival is a 4-minute vaporetto.
St. Mark's Square is a 20-minute walk away.
The Biennale is a 5 minute walk.
An apartment for 2 persoine is available in the Biennale.
While un'appartame3ntino for 2 people is avalaible at Venice Lido.
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Historic house
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 3
Size of rooms
- Under 10 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Adriano
I work in social service, and B&B, and I am interested in yoga, happiness, photography, art.
We will help you to have an unforgettable stay with simply warm family taste.
In The Surroundings
- Park Rimembranze 111 m
- Stadium Pierluigi Penzo Venice 234 m
- Scuola Militare Francesco Morosini 263 m
- Church of St. Helena 330 m
- La Biennale - Giardini 360 m
- Marina di Sant'Elena 428 m
- Istituto Cini - Venier 438 m
- Cantieri Navali ACTV 519 m
- St. Peter's Basilica 876 m
Thanks a lot for your nice visit again. All the best for you!
Grazie della vostra visita e della vostra bella presenza. Siete le persone più ordinate e piacevoli che abbia mai incontrato qui. A presto ed ogni bene, Adriano.
Grazie Ernesto, ogni bene a voi! Tornate ogni tanto, un caro saluto, Adriano.
Grazie di essere stati qui. Fatevi rivedere ogni tanto. Ogni bene a voi, Adriano.
Grazie per la vostra visita. Ogni bene a voi. È stato un piacere conoscervi! Adriano.
Grazie Massimo, davvero mi farebbe piacerrissimo rivedervi. Ogni bene a voi!
Grazie Gianfranco, la tua compagnia è stata preziosa e signorile, spero di rivederti. Adriano.