Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Near the station
- Abundant breakfast
- Charming property
- The design of the property
- Near the metro
- Shopping area
- Spectacular view
Affittacamere Donatello [+ kitchen use], parking, free wi-fi fiber! [outside Ztl] is close to the major points of interest in the city.
- Rooms with bathroom included in the price!
- Towels and soaps for the bathroom included!
- Kitchen use included in the price!
- WI-FI (fiber) > included in the price!
- "Do it yourself" breakfast (milk, tea, coffee and biscuits)
Maximum confidence to our guests: you will receive your keys upon arrival.
Call Simone the manager for any need, at any time!
No advance; payment upon arrival in cash; direct booking without credit card.
Advance payment for bridges and holidays only.
Secure parking at a special price of just 15 euros per 24h.
In the bathroom you will find towels, shampoo and shower gel available.
Important arrival and departure times:
It is necessary to make arrangements with the owner and establish the time of arrival [NB: the owner guarantees the possibility of arriving at any time as long as he is informed so as to establish together the best time for the guests].
The rooms are redone on the day of departure between 10am and 1pm so they will be available as soon as they are ready.
If guests need to arrive earlier to leave their luggage, at any time, it is possible to make arrangements with the owner.
In general, registration of documents and payment in cash upon arrival.
For any special needs, just ask! The owner is always at your disposal
Excellent reviews on trip advisor (5 balls).
+ Use of the kitchen:
For all guests there is a shared kitchen, with all the necessary accessories to cook your dishes.
This very exclusive service allows you to free yourself from having to eat out obligatorily and makes our structure truly familiar and comfortable.
Obviously this service allows you to save considerably on meals that in Florence often have prohibitive prices!
Friendly and family environment (best quality / price ratio) :
- clean and comfortable rooms
- the strategic position (on the edge of the historic center)
- a walk from Piazza del Duomo
- use of the kitchen
- direct booking (without credit card)
- excellent reviews on trip advisor
- max. hospitality and courtesy (explanation of city maps and restaurants on arrival)
- 2 steps from the Academy of Fine Arts (david di michelangelo)
- economic rates
- keys available to guests (free return)
- near stadium and Nelson Mandela forum
Easy to reach:
- For those arriving from the motorway, we advise you to exit at Firenze Sud, continue along the ring-road in the direction of the center as far as Piazza Donatello. Take the first right (Via Farina) and at the first intersection you will find yourself in front of our bed and breakfast.
- For those arriving by train at the Santa Maria Novella Station, you can easily take bus No. 13 from the terminus and ask to get off at Via Dei Della Robbia on the corner with Via Farina. The same bus (LA LINEA 81, from Piazzale Donatello, will take you back to the station in less than 10 minutes).
- Those arriving at the Campo di Marte Station can easily reach us by foot, we are at about 300 meters from the Campo di Marte station, or by taking bus 13 (only one stop and you will be in front of the Donatello B&B).
- In case you arrive at the Rifredi Florence Station, take bus number 20 and get off after a few stops on Via Marsilio Ficino, a parallel to Via Della Robbia (where the Donatello Bed and Breakfast is located) so you will be in the center in a few minutes! Ask the driver to be notified when you have arrived at the stop in Via Marsilio Ficino, corner of Via Degli Artisti in front of the post office, so you will find yourself a few meters from us, going down the parallel street of Via Della Robbia where the Donatello B&B is located.
Public parking in front of the building.
You can leave the car in front of the building using public parking meters, you don't pay for the night, on Sundays and holidays you don't pay, and during the day it costs € 1. 50 an hour from 08: 00am to 08: 00pm (so I'm max 18 euros per day).
We are on the border with the ZTL - limited traffic zone - so you can park without risking getting fines in front of the Donatello Bed and Breakfast.
A friendly and family service.
Here you can breathe a truly familiar and warm air, typical of Tuscany, Simone the owner is a Florentine DOC and besides knowing the city in depth, it makes the atmosphere of the Affittacamere the only one with its typical sympathy of the Florentines. Obviously we would like to emphasize that for us it is essential that our customers feel at home, indeed many of our regular customers consider Donatello their home away from home!
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Clean, well-equipped and with private bathroom, here are our rooms, they stand out for their style, but above all for the comfort they offer. Even if our landlord has a good price, we have not neglected the quality of furniture and furnishings. You will immediately feel at ease at Donatello, both for practicality and because it is in the historic center!
The strategic position (on the border with the limited traffic zone)
The donatello bed and breakfast remains on the border with the limited traffic zone. The location is strategic because you leave the car in front of the building (without risking getting fines) and you can quickly reach the Duomo on foot. Great for those arriving on foot with bus 13, get off in a few minutes.
Booking at the Donatello B&B is simple:
We do not ask for a credit card as a guarantee because we trust our guests. We will only ask for your name, a telephone number and the approximate time of arrival.
Baggage - arrival and departure times
The day of departure: the room must be vacated by 10: 30. Customers who wish to leave in the afternoon can leave their luggage at the property.
Wi-fi fiber available for free.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Pets allowed
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Historic house
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 2
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Internet connection or telephone
- Every 4 other days
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Simone
After working for years in the tourism sector and in particular in 5-star luxury hotels, both in Italy and abroad, I decided to open my Bed and Breakfast.
I love talking with customers and loving them from arrival to departure, responding enthusiastically to all their requests and needs.
Area city center
Exactly: 1 km and 126 meters from Piazza Duomo!
In The Surroundings
- Private Hospital Villa Donatello 260 m
- Syracuse University 449 m
- Campo di Marte Train Station 506 m
- Planetarium 566 m
- Palace Capponi 578 m
- Great Synagogue 622 m
- Le Laudi Theatre 643 m
- Crucifixion by Perugino 652 m
- Oratory of San Pierino 686 m
- Della Pergola Theatre 883 m
- Museum San Marco 907 m
- Academy of Arts and Design 910 m
- University 911 m
- Palace Pandolfini 950 m
- Opificio delle Pietre Dure 951 m