Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
The B & B Rome's Angel is located in the center of Rome, specifically in the historic district Esquilino, one of the seven hills on which ancient Rome was founded.
The location of the B & B is ideal for both tourists and for business trips as 50 meters is the Stazione Termini (central station), from where the main train international, national and urban, 2 underground lines in Rome (lines A and B), as well as taxis, shuttles and trains to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. In addition, the square in front of Termini Station or Piazza dei Cinquecento, is the starting point of many buses that run all day and night through the streets of Rome; more Termini Station is the starting point of the bus uncovered with which you can enjoy a panoramic tour of the "Eternal City".
Our property is surrounded by excellent restaurants and taverns with tourist menu from 10 € to taste the typical Roman specialties.
Also for those who love shopping, just a few minutes you can reach the most famous streets of Rome as Via del Corso, Via Condotti, Via Nazionale, Via Veneto, where you will find the most famous boutiques of Italian.
At 10 meters you can also take advantage of services such as: car, bike and scooter, parking, tourist information, post office, banks and ticketing; also under the B & B is a travel agency where you can purchase airline tickets and tours to the Eternal City with tourist buses discovered.
The B & B ROME'S ANGEL FAR:
• 300 meters from the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (5 minutes walk)
• 1, 3 km from the Colosseum (10 minutes walk)
• 1 km from the Roman Forum (10 minutes walk)
• 300 m from Republic Square (5 minutes walk)
• 1, 8 miles from Trevi Fountain (20 minute walk)
• 1, 6 km from Piazza Venezia (15 minute walk)
• 1, 8 km from the Spanish Steps (20 minutes walk)
• 1, 8 km from the Basilica of St. John
• 1, 6 km from Circus Maximus
• 400 m from the Baths of Diocletian
• 1 km from San Lorenzo (University La Sapienza)
• 2 km from Villa Borghese
• 2, 8 km from Campo De 'Fiori
• 2, 4 km from the Pantheon
• 2, 2 km from People's Square
• 1 Km from Umberto I Hospital
*Distances As The Crow Flies