Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- Abundant Breakfast
- Charming Property
- The Design Of The Property
- Spectacular View
one with bathtub and the other with shower
A third double room Beds 4 + 2 A large multipurpose room to have breakfast equipped with refrigerator and microwave oven.
A big green area to relax and have breakfast outside, the best place to let children free.
Undercover car park
Bicycles, Washing machine, Internet, Telephone
It is also possible to add a third bed for children, free till 12 years old.
The prices include welcome and a maxi breakfast.
Close to the foothills of the Venentian Alps and at a few kilometres from the North of Padua, it is the best solution for a delightful stay relaxing with your family or for business, it is the starting point to visit the beautiful Venetian sights.
In a few minutes you can reach the Mounts Berici and Euganei Hills, visit Venetian towns, perhaps on the Burchiello boat, or go along the paths of the river Brenta up to Bassano, cycling or riding a horse.
It takes an hour to arrive to Venice, to Garda Lake, to the Plateau of Asiago, to the walled towns of.
Marostica, Noale, Asolo, Castelfranco, Este, Montagnana etc. or to Venentian beaches.
Mr & Mrs Benazzato, who know very well the surroundings of the river Brenta and of the Mounts Berici and Euganei Hills, will be happy to arrange itineraries for visiting the areas by bicycle or with their four wheel drive car.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Bicycles available
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
Location and surroundings
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Area Padova Nord
at only a few kilometres from the motorway MI-VE, exit PD ovest
Distance from Padua: 15 Min
Distance from Venice and Treviso: 50 Min
Distance from Vicenza: 20 Min
Distance from Bassano: 25 Min
Hello amici, grazie per questa grande cortesia.
Grazie per averci dato il vostro giudizio; cordiali saluti, Paolo e Graziella.
Gentilissimo Matteo, il piacere è stato nostro ospitarti con i tuoi amici, troppo gentile e i tuoi complimenti me li tengo tutti cari per continuare il mio lavoro, cercando ai miei ospiti rimanga un bel ricordo del Criveo. Ciao a tutti, Graziella.