Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Charming Property
- The Design Of The Property
- In The City Center
- Abundant Breakfast
- Spectacular View
- By The River
- Very New
The romantic Zattere walk is a few minutes walk, as is the lively Campo Santa Margherita, with its many bars, cafes and nice restaurants at affordable prices, thanks to the proximity of the main University of Venice. Some of the most beautiful churches are within walking distance, especially do not to lose the ancient church of St. Nicholas of Mendicoli and the church of San Sebastiano frescoed by Paolo Veronese.
The hosts Antonella and Mauro, both architects, have enjoyed designing and personally follow the restoration of their house, careful to create a cozy and comfortable environment for themselves and for their guests, while respecting each other's privacy.
The B&B Le Terese offers 2 comfortable double rooms on the second floor with stunning canal view, in a peaceful, quiet at night and very livable during the day. The rooms, decorated with care, combining the Venetian atmosphere with personal taste and experience, to make you feel welcome in a real home.
From Marco Polo airport: shuttle bus ATVO connections to Piazzale Roma
From Piazzale Roma: walking (15 minutes) or by vaporetto (line 2 to San Basilio)
Station St. Lucia: vaporetto line 2 to San Basilio
Private bathroom with bathtube, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, kettle, espresso machine, tourist information, baby cot on request.
Small pets allowed free of charge under notification to make Pia (the little dog that live in the house) aware of other animals guests.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Smoke and fire alarms
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Historic centre
Holiday themes - house features
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
For this reason we care to use quality products and we will also let you taste the local specialities, following tradition and seasonality.
- between 8. 00 and 8. 30 a. m. - a trolley of goodies will be left outside your room's door.
In this way you can have breakfast, relax in your private space and take all the time you want.
For hot drinks, as tea or coffee, you can use the kettle and the Nespresso machine, which you will find in every room.
If going out you'll remember to leave the food trolley outside the room, we will know when to enter for cleaning without disturbing you.
Your privacy is our philosophy.
Hey from Antonella
The experience of hosting has proved to be surprising, we gave a lot and received even more, we have formed lasting friendships, the world entered into our house with its character, its peculiarities, its fantastic diversity and we believe that even a little 'us and our home has remained in the memory of those who left.
You will appreciate the local and true character of this area at any time of year, but especially during high season you can enjoy the tranquility away from the crowds of the beaten track.
- Vaporetto Santa Marta 401 m
In The Surroundings
- Church of San Sebastiano 332 m
- Church dei Carmini 467 m
- Piazzale Roma 608 m
- Campo Santa Margherita 607 m
- Church of San Pantalon 722 m
- IUAV University of Architecture 736 m
- Church of San Trovaso 770 m
- Venice Fairs and Exhibitions Centre 777 m
- Ca' Foscari University 801 m
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco 833 m
- Museum of the '700 of Cà Rezzonico 882 m
- Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari 904 m
- Grassi Palace 921 m
- Venice Santa Lucia Train Station 976 m
- Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista 986 m