Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Abundant breakfast
- Near the station
- Charming property
- The design of the property
- Shopping area
- Near the metro
- By the river
- Very new
- Spectacular view
It is just far 5 minutes from the famous bridge and Rialto market, which is a place rich of typical taverns.
Easy to reach by walking from both the train station (10 min.) or Piazzale Roma (15 minutes); is also only 150 m. far from San Stae waterbus stop.
The recently renovated house offers two bright and spacious rooms that overlook a typical quiet "calle", as in Venice are called the streets. Each room has a private bathroom.
The arrangement of the rooms provides maximum comfort and privacy for guests.
Timing: Check-in 12. 00 pm / check-out 11. 00 am
Breakfast is served in a lovely kitchen-room or, during the summer on a romantic roof terrace "altana" overlooking the rooftops of the city.
A wonderful Siberian cat lives in the house
His name is Sancho
it is not possible to leave the baggage after check out
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Historic centre
Holiday themes - house features
Area Santa Croce
In The Surroundings
- Cà D'Oro 348 m
- Campo San Polo 371 m
- Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari 519 m
- Rialto Bridge 605 m
- Venice Santa Lucia Train Station 643 m
- IUAV University of Architecture 646 m
- Church of San Pantalon 702 m
- Ca' Foscari University 750 m
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli 784 m
- Grassi Palace 796 m
- Campo Santa Margherita 864 m
- La Fenice Theatre 895 m
- Piazzale Roma 920 m
- Museum of the '700 of Cà Rezzonico 967 m
- Church dei Carmini 989 m
Thank you It was a big pleasure to host you.
Thank a lot, it was a pleasure to host you, all the best.
Ce fut un plaisir d'avoir des hôtes si gentils et respectueux de la maison. Merci à vous.
Gentile signora, non so se lei si sia trovata bene o male durante il suo soggiorno a Venezia, ma di certo non è stata nella mia struttura. Infatti mi risulta che alla sua richiesta è stato risposto che non c'era disponibilità cordiali saluti.
Grazie. È stato un piacere ospitarvi e conoscere Claudia brillante bambina.
Grazie a voi. Anche per me è stato un gran piacere conoscervi.
Grazie. È stato un piacere.