Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Abundant breakfast
- Near the station
- Charming property
- The design of the property
- Shopping area
- Near the metro
- By the lake
- Very new
- By the river
- Spectacular view
It is just far 5 minutes from the famous bridge and Rialto market, which is a place rich of typical taverns.
Easy to reach by walking from both the train station (10 min.) or Piazzale Roma (15 minutes); is also only 150 m. far from San Stae waterbus stop.
The recently renovated house offers two bright and spacious rooms that overlook a typical quiet "calle", as in Venice are called the streets. Each room has a private bathroom.
The arrangement of the rooms provides maximum comfort and privacy for guests.
Timing: Check-in 12. 00 pm / check-out 11. 00 am
Breakfast is served in a lovely kitchen-room or, during the summer on a romantic roof terrace "altana" overlooking the rooftops of the city.
A wonderful Siberian cat lives in the house
His name is Sancho
it is not possible to leave the baggage after check out
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Historic centre
Holiday themes - house features
Area Santa Croce
In The Surroundings
- Cà D'Oro 348 m
- Campo San Polo 371 m
- Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari 519 m
- Rialto Bridge 605 m
- Venice Santa Lucia Train Station 643 m
- IUAV University of Architecture 646 m
- Church of San Pantalon 702 m
- Ca' Foscari University 750 m
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli 784 m
- Grassi Palace 796 m
- Campo Santa Margherita 864 m
- La Fenice Theatre 895 m
- Piazzale Roma 920 m
- Museum of the '700 of Cà Rezzonico 967 m
- Church dei Carmini 989 m
Thank you It was a big pleasure to host you.
Thank a lot, it was a pleasure to host you, all the best.
Ce fut un plaisir d'avoir des hôtes si gentils et respectueux de la maison. Merci à vous.
Gentile signora, non so se lei si sia trovata bene o male durante il suo soggiorno a Venezia, ma di certo non è stata nella mia struttura. Infatti mi risulta che alla sua richiesta è stato risposto che non c'era disponibilità cordiali saluti.
Grazie. È stato un piacere ospitarvi e conoscere Claudia brillante bambina.
Grazie a voi. Anche per me è stato un gran piacere conoscervi.
Grazie. È stato un piacere.