Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Near the airport
You will stay on spacious rooms with bathroom, air conditioning, internet connection, safe inside and sanitizing sterilization treatment after each overnight stay.
5 minutes from the Motorway A4, 5 minutes from the Venice Airport, 300 metres from the Venice-Cà Noghera Casino, in front of the Bus stop.
From the Honey House you will discover the wonderful secrets of Venice, art and culture, traditions and exhibitions, festivals and local products.
Honey House Bed and Breakfast: a holiday to discover, love, taste.
An important new service concerns the sanitation of the rooms!
At the Casa del Miele we sterilize the rooms after each overnight stay, using a certified natural ozone system.
In our home and in particular in the rooms - where hygiene is a priority - we use the natural sanitization method with ozone generators.
The ozonizers used are the result of years of study by the Ecoglobal Italia (certified company in Italy) and guarantee complete hygiene in a short time.
Ozone (gas composed of three oxygen atoms) in fact purifies the air of biological agents such as viruses, bacteria, molds, mites, eliminating any harmful element without the use of any chemical component, in a totally natural way.
Ozone is one of the strongest oxidants found in nature: it reacts with unsaturated organic substances managing to sanitize the air and water, combining its bactericidal, fungicidal and inactivating effects for viruses.
The ozone produced by our treatment is able to eliminate naturally, without the use of chemicals, any harmful element and sanitize all surfaces, even those that are difficult to reach with a classic wash.
After a few minutes the ozone returns to being oxygen, without chemical residues and unpleasant odors, instead leaving a pleasant and real sense of cleanliness in the environment.
The equipment used complies with European Union Directives and IQNET ISO 9001 certified.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Location and surroundings
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Enrico
Date of birth 10th of September 1958 - Palmanova (Udine)
Civil status: married with two children
Military status: National Service completed.
- Scientific Matriculation
- Degree in Agriculture
- marketing and administration courses
- good English.
- member Agronomist Venice Order
- member Journalist Venice Order
- member Venice Chamber of Commerce Register for Trade-REC (Food and Beverage Service)
- member Venice Chamber of Commerce Roll for Sales Agents
- member Regional list of Venice Naturalist-Environmental guides
- Team Manager title (Third Level) of Italian Cycling Federation.
- Agronomist 1986-1990
- research and coordination scholarship in a Zootechnical Product Association of Veneto Region 1985-1986
- scholarship in the Agriculture Consortium of Venice 1986-1987
- scholarship in the Treviso Chamber of Commerce (Study and Press Office) 1987-1990
- Editor of local reviews and contributor of some national papers from 1985
- S. C. Favaro Veneto Team Manager (Club at the top of national touring cycling, with more than one hundred members) from 1998
- Service Director of ASAP, Special Agency of the Venice Chamber of Commerce for fishing and acquaculture 1990-2000
- VeneziaOpportunità, Special Agency of the Venice Chamber of Commerce for local economy promotion 2001-2002
- Innkeeper of Bed and Breakfast Casa del Miele – Honey House by Enrico Giorgiutti in Venice-Ca’ Noghera (VENEZIA) from 2004.
- study and research about agronomy and food sector (technical, scientific, statistical, economic, commercial, infrastructural)
- technical consultancy service to local entrepreneurs
- organisation of instruction courses.
- Cartography of the fishing valleys in Venice and Caorle lagoon. ASAP 1994
- Fishing tools list in Venice province. ASAP 1997
- Agro-food Atlas of Eastern Venetia. Gal Venezia Orientale 2000
- Along the rivers into the embankment of Eastern Venetia. Gal Venezia Orientale 2000
- Various articles on different specialized reviews.
Sports played in competition: artist gym, football, scrambling, athletics, bobsleigh, skating, cycling.
Results: absolute Venetian Regional champion of hop-step-jump 1978; absolute Italian champion of bobsleigh and 5th to the European championship with National Team 1980; Venetian champion mountain bike 1993.
Area Ca' Noghera
It's easy to visit also the other art cities of Padua (30 km), Treviso (25 km), Asolo (40 km); and Jesolo with its sunny beaches.
2 km from the archaeological area of Altino (Venice was born from here!) with its important National Museum.
The best way to reach the Casa del Miele:
- By car: from “Marco Polo” Airport of Venice continue along the main road 14 "Triestina" to Trieste – Jesolo and to Venice Casino of Cà Noghera. After 1, 5 Km (Campsite “Alba d’Oro”) look for the road sign "Bed & Breakfast", and you will see the yellow House of the B&B on the right
- From Venice Airport (tickets at the specific box offices) :
take bus ATVO (Seggested! because direct, faster and cheaper) or the city bus actv no. 45 direction Venice Casino of Cà Noghera. After 10 minutes get off at the bus stop of the Camping Alba d’Oro and you will see the yellow House of B&B on the right. The bus usually runs every half an hour. At nightime bus no. 4 with last bus from the Airport at 11:05 pm.
- From railway Station (tickets at the specific box offices):
- Station of Mestre (recommended):
- 150 meters on the right from the Station Square directly to the Casa del Miele by bus ATVO. Ticket to Ca’ Noghera and get off at the bus stop Camping “Alba d’Oro”/Casino. You will see the yellow House of B&B on the right. The bus usually runs every half an hour with last run at 09: 15 pm (Suggested! because direct, faster and cheaper).
- From the Station Square take city bus actv no. 15 direction Airport. From the Airport bus no. 45 direction Cà Noghera. Get off one stop before the end of the line (Camping Alba d’Oro) and you will see the yellow House of B&B on the right (the bus usually runs every half an hour). At nighttime bus no. 4 with last bus from Corso del Popolo road near the Station Square at 10:45 pm.
- For players always from the Station Square free shuttle directly to Casino (200 meters far from to the B&B). Every hour with first run at 04:15 pm and last run at 02:15 am.
- Station of Venice “St. Lucia” (10 minutes after Mestre Station):
- from the Roma Square (Pullman Bar) directly to the Casa del Miele by bus ATVO. Ticket to Ca’ Noghera and get off at the bus stop Camping “Alba d’Oro”/Casino. You will see the yellow House of B&B on the right. The bus usually runs every half an hour with last run at 09: 00 pm (Suggested! because direct, faster and cheaper)
- From the Roma Square take city bus actv no. 5 and change to bus no. 45 at the Airport. Then after 10 minutes get off one stop before the end of the line (in front of the Camping “Alba d’Oro”) and you will see the yellow House of B&B on the right. Usually runs every half an hour. At nighttime bus no. 4 directly till the B&B with last bus from the Roma Square at 10:35 pm.
-for the players always from the Roma Square free shuttle directly to Casino (200 metres far from to the B&B). Every hour with first run at 02:50 pm and last run at 01:05 am.
- Gaggio Train Station 4 Km
In The Surroundings
Ciao Jan Thanks very much Have good travel Enrico B&B Casa del Miele Venice.
Ciao Dymphna, grazie per le tue considerazioni. Buon proseguimento di vacanza. Enrico B&B Casa del Miele Venice.
Ciao Naomi Thanks a lot Always at your disposal Enrico B&B Casa del Miele Venice.
Grazie a voi Cristina, piacere di avervi conosciuto. Enrico B&B Casa del Miele Venice.
Grazie per il suo pernotto Gianluca e un buon proseguimento di vacanza Enrico B&B Casa del Miele Venice.
Thanks Kimberly A lot of good things to you Enrico Casa del Miele Venice.
Grazie Maria Isabel have good stay in Italy ciao Enrico B&B Casadelmiele Venice.