AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEMS OF THE HOUSE
SERVICES OF THE HOUSE
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
NUMBER OF ROOMS
SIZE OF ROOMS
HOLIDAY THEMES - THE PLACE
HOLIDAY THEMES - TOWN SIZE
HOLIDAY THEMES - AREA FEATURES
HOLIDAY THEMES - HOUSE FEATURES
The penalty varies depending on the time of cancellation
- from time of booking to 15 days before the check-in date, no penalty is charged;
- from 15 to 7 days before the check-in date, you will be charged a penalty of 50% of the total cost of the booking;
- from 5 to 1 days before the check-in date, you will be charged a penalty of 100% of the total cost of the booking;
- up to 1 days before the check-in date, you will be charged a penalty of 100% of the total cost of the booking;
- A penalty of 100% of the entire cost of the stay is applied for failure to show or cancellation on day of arrival;
Balance to be paid at check-in
Check-in must be before 23:00 pm
Check-out before 10:30 pm
Breakfast is served from 08:30 am to 09:30 am
Municipal tax of €3.00 per person per night is applicable. Children aged under 10 do not pay municipal tax
Fresh towels every 3 days
Fresh sheets every 3 days
Extra towel changes, if requested, cost €5.00
Extra sheet changes, if requested, cost €5.00
Rooms are cleaned every 2 days. To allow staff to clean, we recommend leaving the room at 09:30 am
No meal preparation allowed in rooms
No guests allowed in rooms
CHECK-IN must be arranged via e-mail with the B & B. At arrival, documents (Passport or Identity card) will be requested. The balance of the reservation must be payed upon arrival at the B&B. Credit Cards are not accepted. CHECK-OUT Rooms must be vacated before 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless differently agreed with the B&B manager.
BREAKFAST is served between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
A le Boteghe B&B lies 50 metres from Campo Santo Stefano, one of the most beautiful and wide square in Venice where you will find Santo Stefano and San Vidal Church, Morosini, Loredan (seat of Venetian Institute of Sciences, Letters and Arts) and Pisani (seat of Benedetto Marcello Academy of Music) palaces. Santo Stefano church is one of the greatest gothic churches in Venice (together with Frari and SS. Giovanni e Paolo church) : its ceiling looks like the bottom of a ship and houses several works of the most famous artists such as for instance Jacopo Tintoretto, Jacopo Palma the old and many others.
The itineraries starting from Campo Santo Stefano are so many that you only have to choose among several opportunities.