Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
The Arabesque B&B has 3 bedrooms and a shared bathroom. We can accommodate a single person in the single room, and up to 4 people in the larger room.
The bathroom is spacious and equipped with a bathtub and bidet.
The breakfast room is equipped with a coffee machine and kettle, so guests can manage their own schedules without any time constraints.
The room opens onto a delightful terrace from which you can see the bell tower of San Marco.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Historic house
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Sofa / armchairs
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Paola
After a couple of years of unemployment and tired of inventing life every day, I decided to challenge myself and open a Bed & Breakfast in Venice - the name Arabesque comes from my passion for oriental dance.
I live in the Bed & Breakfast with my cat named HOUDINI. The very welcoming environment is furnished in the style that I am passionate about.
There are 3 guest rooms, for a total of 8 beds.
We are in the heart of the city, 5 minutes from Piazza San Marco and 10 minutes from Rialto.
It is a great opportunity to meet people from all over the world, converse in French, my mother tongue, and improve my school English.
Hospitality and friendliness distinguish us among our customers, who never fail to leave comforting messages in the guestbook.
How arrive: Marco Polo Airport-Piazzale Roma bus nr. 5 or ATVO.
Piazzale Roma-San Zaccaria/Railway station boat nr. 2 or 1
PLEASE CONTACT US ABOUT TIME YOUR ARRIVAL.
The nearby area is full of every kind of restaurants, pubs, shops and typical venetian wine bar.
In The Surroundings
- Church of the Pietà 315 m
- Basilica of Saints John and Paul 337 m
- St Mark's Basilica 355 m
- Doge's Palace 379 m
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli 414 m
- Church of San Francesco della Vigna 437 m
- St Mark's Square 450 m
- Rialto Bridge 555 m
- Arsenal 595 m
- Museum of Naval History 708 m
- Palazzetto dello Sport 754 m
- La Fenice Theatre 815 m
- Cà D'Oro 836 m
- Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute 907 m
- Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 964 m
Grazie, e stato un vero piacere ospitarti. Speriamo di rivederci.