Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Shopping Area
- The Design Of The Property
- Spectacular View
The apartments,, with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms (up to 8-10 beds), kitchen (crockery, kettle and microwave) and bathroom. Twin beds, double beds, baby vot or additional bed available, on request.
It is possible to choose also to stay in bedrooms with private bathroom or shared bathroom.
Wifi is guaranteed in the common areas only.
All our structures are non-smoking.
All the apartments and the rooms are located in Castello district, near the famous via Garibaldi - full of shops, bars, restaurants, groceries, bakery, chemist - and walking distance to St Mark's Square (only 15 minutes), Arsenale, Biennale (well known for Art & Architecture exhibition) and Giardini - Sant'Elena, the green heart of Venice.
All our apartments and the rooms are close to the waterbus stops Arsenale and Giardini-Biennale and in a strategic position to easly reach everyplace in the City or the Lagoon's Islands (Murano and Burano) and also the Lido, the seashore of Venice, where every year take place the well known Venice Film Festival.
Veneziacentopercento, we'll offer you warmth and hospitality, to make you fell not only a customer but an authentic Venetian..
For any information please contact us! We will do our best to satisfy you!
[CIR M0270426636, M0270424889, M0270424890, M0270424891, M0270422033, M0270422034, M0270424893, M0270422035, M0270425130, M0270424894, M0270425131, M0270423270, M0270422036, M0270424896, M0270425133, M0270423079]
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• key of the structure for your maximum comfort.
• Assistance on arrival and during your stay
• Luggage deposit facilities for the last day.
The rate does not include:
• The local city tax, equal to € 4. 00 per person per night (for children from 10 years old or adults), fixed by the Municipality of Venice
- final cleaning and consumption costs, € 8. 00 person/night
- supplement for pets (NOT INCLUDING rooms, where not accepted), € 35. 00
• Breakfast (not available for touristic rentals)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The meeting with our staff is at our office (Castello 1980).
Keep in mind to contact us 3 days before your arrival. As we don’t have any reception desk we need your arrival time in order to better organize the check in.
CHECK-IN: after 3. 30 pm until 7. 30 pm (luggage deposit available).
Exceptionally we can organize a late check-in service, till 11pm MAXIMUM, paying the additional cost of 50. 00 Euro.
After 11. 00 pm our structures are closed and it is not possible to check in.
CHECK-OUT: before 10. 00 am (luggage deposit available).
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed (Accettati animali di piccola taglia / Only small-medium size animals)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 16
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 13
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 5
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Town - between 25.000 and 100.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Silvia
In 1995, she decided to combine her interests to create and build Veneziacentopercento company. Its intent it was to share with as many people as possible the atmosphere of a special and unique city, different from any other city in the world.
She started with only one room, until today with over 20 different structures to manage. She decided to focus only on Sestiere Castello, where the ancient Serenissima settled. Mostly because it is possible to appreciate for real the truest daily life of its complex and delicate environment where water and earth have joined together…
The staff priority and passion are focused on the attention of the guests, to help them to have an “one hundred percent” experience.
To see in the neighborhood, for example, the ancient "Basilica di San Pietro", Arsenale and the Biennale Pavilion - Art & Architecture exhibition.
In the neighborhood guests can find supermarkets, bars, restaurants, grocery, chemist, bank, post office and several shops.
In few minutes it's possible to reach Lido Island, the seashore of Venice, where the well-known Venice Film Festival takes place every year.
In The Surroundings
- Palazzetto dello Sport 192 m
- La Biennale - Arsenale 229 m
- Museum of Naval History 266 m
- Arsenal 327 m
- Istituto Cini - Venier 492 m
- St. Peter's Basilica 513 m
- Church San Giovanni in Bragora 521 m
- La Biennale - Giardini 571 m
- Cantieri Navali ACTV 589 m
- Scuola di San Giorgio degli Schiavoni 677 m
- Church of the Pietà 674 m
- Museum of the Hellenic Institute 708 m
- Church of San Francesco della Vigna 756 m
- Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 909 m
- Church of San Giorgio Maggiore 901 m