Your stay at “LE TERRECOTTE DI MARMORE” B&B will be a chance to chill out in a quiet and peaceful oasis and the ideal start point to visit the whole Umbria region, called “The green heart of Italy”.
We are based in TERNI, Saint Valentine’s town, just 10 minutes from the city centre and the railway station, 5 minutes from the ancient Roman archaeological site of CARSULAE.
- Just a few km from some typical medieval villages: NARNI, SANGEMINI, AMELIA, MONTEFRANCO and many more.
- 20 minutes from the breathtaking MARMORE FALLS, the highest in Europe, the pretty PIEDILUCO LAKE, TODI, TREVI.
- 25 km from SPOLETO, the “FESTIVAL DEI DUE MONDI”’s town.
- 1 hour by car or train from some of the most beautiful art and tourist cities in central Italy, such as ROMA, ASSISI, PERUGIA, TRASIMENO LAKE, ORVIETO, GUBBIO, SPELLO…
- We are easily accessed from: Aeroporto di Sant’Egidio in Perugia (83, 4 Km = 1 hour), Aeroporto di Roma Ciampino (116 Km = 1, 20 hour), Aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino (135 Km = 1, 30 hour).
Our B&B is a lovely country-house with swimming-pool surrounded by a green olive grove and located at the bottom of the village of Cesi's mountain. It consists of three bedrooms with private bathrooms providing accomodation for up to 8-9 people and a large living-room. In summer you can have breakfast on a huge terrace with a stunning panoramic view of the valley.
The outdoor swimming-pool is equipped with a springboard, whirlpool jets, a unique solar-heated shower. Our guests can use the barbecue and to and enjoy their outdoor meals next to the swimming-pool. There’s a carpark inside the country-house fence.
In this area you can enjoy trekking, horse-riding, flying lessons and rafting.