Typical umbrian country-house from the 19th centrury, restorated to its old conformation with furniture either from this epoch or however in style. The country-house is divided into 3 independent flats and disposes also of rooms for common use.
Each flat has an independent entrance from the village as well as from the back (garden, car park) and is equipped with all modern comfort.
APARTMENT "DEL MONSIGNORE" (150 m²)
- Tavern with cooking facilities, television corner with settees, big table for 8-10 people.
- Sitting room with open fireplace, library, television.
- Double room “del Monsignore” with genuine nineteen-century furniture. Terrace facing the garden with a magnificent view over the mountains.
- Double room “della perpetua” with genuine nineteen-century furniture. Terrace facing the garden with a magnificent view over the mountains.
- Double room “Venezia”, furnished in style.
- 2 bathrooms with shower.
APARTMENT “DELLA TORRE" (120 m²)
- Tavern with cooking facilities, television corner with settee, open stone fireplace, table for 4-6 people.
- Double room, furnished in style, bathroom with shower, small terrace facing the village.
- Garret room in the small tower of the country-house, furnished in style, bathroom with shower.
APARTMENT “DEL GIARDINO" (80 m²)
- Tavern with cooking facilities, television corner with settee, open stone fireplace, table for 2-4 people.
- Double room, furnished in style. Possibility to add 3rd or 4th bed.
- Bathroom with shower.
COMMON ROOMS FOR THE GUESTS
- Listening to music, reading, watching TV, playing society games. The room is equipped with settees.
- Equipped with cooking facilities and a table for 25-30 people. There is also a common bathroom for both rooms.
The country-house has a private garden of approx. 300 m², own car parking space, olive-yard, orchard, and a small wood. During the summer there are outside games for children and a small build-up swimming pool. Close to the wood a covered barbecue area has been installed. The building of a regular swimming pool
WHERE ARE WE
Situated in the country approx. 8 km from Spoleto towards the “Monti Martani”. It is a hilly countryside with a wonderful view over the mountains and very close to the small medieval borough of Uncinano. An ideal position for hiking excursions but also for bicycle and mountain bike trips. There are many itineraries in this beautiful nature of forests, mountains, and hills where small villages, old boroughs and historical centres can be visited.
Distance to the principal centres: Spoleto 8km
Castel Ritaldi 4 km
Montefalco 15 km
Spello 40 km
Assisi 50 km
Perugia 65 km
Norcia 40 km
The country-house is available all year round for weekend rents, as well as for weekly and monthly periods.