Guests in this venue liked
- Very New
- Abundant Breakfast
- Shopping Area
- Near The Station
- Spectacular View
- kitchen with fridge, freezer, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, a gas stove with four burners;
- dining room/living room with TV, sofa and armchair;
- two double rooms;
- a bathroom with shower and bath;
- a little balcony with a panoramic view over the hill;
- large private garage with the possibility of parking and an outside parking;
- independent heating;
- washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Towels, bedding, kitchen towels, kitchenware, hairdryer and bathroom products are included in the price.
The flat is perfect for families: is situated in a quiet residential area with a small public playground for children and, nearby, there are supermarkets, hospital, chemist’s shop, banks, post office, newsagents, bars, restaurants and public gardens.
We don’t accept pets. Smoking is not permitted.
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
Location and surroundings
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 2
Size of rooms
- Between 10 and 14 sqm
- Bath tub
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
- Arezzo, with its art, architecture, flavours and events (the Antiques Fair and the famous Giostra del Saracino);
- Casentino valley, with its characteristic villages, churches and castles and the landscapes of the National Park of Casentino Forests, Monte Falterona e Campigna;
- the peaceful Hermitage of Camaldoli and the Sanctuary of La Verna;
- the Valtiberina, with the route to the discovery of Piero della Francesca's masterpieces, the trails in the natural protected areas and its beautiful towns such as Anghiari.
For those who come to Arezzo for healthy reasons, is located just 10 minutes drive from Centro Chirurgico Toscano.
Grazie Marco, è stato un piacere!
Ci fa piacere, ciao!
È stato un piacere conoscervi e siamo contenti che vi siate trovati bene!! Alla prossima.
Grazie mille, è stato un piacere!
Grazie mille, è stato bello avervi come ospiti.
Buongiorno, sono Graziano de La Porta Del Casentino. Io e mia moglie volevamo ringraziarla per l'ottima recensione. Siamo contenti che vi siate trovati bene. Un saluto Graziano e Sara.