Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular View
- Abundant Breakfast
Our house is the ideal location for a relaxing holiday in a romantic and discreet environment, surrounded by green, for people appreciating tranquility, near the sea and the Tuscan cities of art (which you can reach in a day).
We will report you with pleasure many suggestions in the surroundings: walking, visiting small historic towns, finding oil producers or wine or organic products, gourmet restaurants and small bays where you can swim.
4 double rooms with private bathroom are available to our customers, with free wifi, satellite TV, air conditioning, the key for coming back at any hour, an outside table with chairs, a large garden.
In the bathroom with shower there are a set of towels for each guest, the hair dryer and a courtesy kit.
Your holiday day will begin with our delicious breakfasts served on the terrace or, in the bad season, in the lounge.
We're pleased to welcome your four-legged friends. We ask only to respect the other guests. With us lives a young German Shepherd.
We speak Italian, English, French.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Home Restaurant
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia, si prega di verificare prima di prenotare)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 4
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 4
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
We choose local products and we try to tell you their their story or tradition. Bread and pastries are homemade or manufactured by craftsmen of which we know the quality.
This is why we prefer to give up the buffet, to safeguard the relationship with our guests and to integrate the tastes of local products with words describing them.
Here's an example of the "breakfast of La casa di Ulisse B&B":
- Coffee (espresso, American, decaffeinated) or barley
- thé and ifusions
- Fruit juice (or orange juice) and water at will
- Bread (Tuscan, wholemeal, natural leavening, with ancient grains / cereals, homemade, from different villages around)
- Cookies, parties bread, croutons
- Sweet (typical Tuscan, homemade, handcrafted)
- Various jams (homemade, handcrafted)
- Butter, honey, nutella
- Fresh fruit or fruit salad, freshly prepared
- Cheeses of the region
- Various cold cuts produced in the region
If you follow special diets (for celiac disease or other intolerances or VEG), please inform us for adapting our menu with products that meet your needs.
In The Surroundings
- Bagno Lido del Rogiolo 525 m
- Beach Sonnino 668 m
- Beach Quercianella 708 m
- Bagni Paolieri 835 m
- Beach Cala del Leone 849 m
- Beach Cala Leone 863 m
Grazie Alberto! È stato un piacere conoscervi ed ospitarvi.. Vi auguriamo un 2020 di benessere e successo, sperando di avervi ancora tra i nostri ospiti, Bruna e Marco.
Grazie Gabriella! Vi auguriamo buona estate e speriamo di rivedervi presto. Bruna e Marco.
Grazie Claudio e Manuela, è stato un piacere ospitarvi. Speriamo di rivedervi con il sole (come quello che splene oggi!).
Grazie Anna Maria, è stato un piacere conoscerla, come piacevoli sono state le nostre pur brevi conversazioni durante la colazione. La nostra casa si arricchisce di belle esperienze quando gli ospiti sono curiosi, attenti e amanti della cultura della nostra terra come lei. A presto, speriamo, Bruna e Marco.