Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Abundant Breakfast
- At The Seaside
- Charming Property
- Very New
- Shopping Area
- In The City Center
- Near The Station
- Spectacular View
At disposal a car park. Little pets are welcome!
Check-in 2 p. m. - 6 p. m.
Check out by 11 a. m.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
As at home you will find biscuits, sweets, cereals, croissants, fresh fruits in season, cured meats, organic marmalades, tea, milk, coffee and chocolate.
We choose only high quality products, with specific preference to our local gastronomy.
Wellness breakfast: integral cereals, fresh fruits, juices, blended fruit and vegetables, natural yogurt, integral bread, tea and herbal teas.
You will find this, set in the delicious breakfast room or even, in summer mornings, in the cool garden.
I wait you..
Hey from Emanuela
I was born and i lived here, in Cinquale (Versilia), as my family did, by generations.
I love my roots and my town, that i know like the back of my hand!
I inherit a deli from my family, situated in the centre of the town, and i manage it with passion by many years.
I like talking with my clients - neighbours and tourists - and ìve always done with dedication, trusting in the quality of human contact.
In 2009 i chose to open the door of my house to accomodate the ones that wants to have an holiday in our amazing coast, offering a comfortable location, cheap, where feeling at ease exactly as home.
I'm really enjoy of this experience that give me the chance to manifest my hospitality!
By the seafront you could reach Viareggio (10 minutes by car), Marina di Massa (3 km) in front of the beautiful Parco Alpi Apuane (Apuan Alpes Park) and then Carrara with its famous marble quarries.
In The Surroundings
- Bagno Cinquale III 409 m
- Bagno Giuliana Cinquale 416 m
- Bagno Capannina Cinquale 414 m
- Bagno Belmare Cinquale 420 m
- Bagno Bagno Sunset Cinquale 427 m
- Bagno Gallano Cinquale 500 m
- Bagno Bernina Cinquale 520 m
- Terme della Versilia 547 m
- Bagno L'Approdo Cinquale 552 m
- Bagno Stefanella Cinquale 571 m
- Bagno Beach Club Versilia 576 m
- Beach Cinquale 582 m
- Bagno Park Cinquale 597 m
- Bagno Eden Cinquale 636 m
- Bagno Alpemare Cinquale 661 m