A Casa di Lizzy is in the hills of Pisa centrally located at the point where the provinces of Pisa, Siena and Florence meet. It is a typical 19th century Tuscan farmhouse with wooden beams and terracotta cross vaults, surrounded by olive trees and vineyards. A Casa di Lizzy will welcome you back after visits to Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa, Lucca, Florence or the seaside, which are all at less than an hour driving distance.
Waiting for the guidelines and the measures that will be established by the Italian Government for tourism and in order to be able to guarantee our guests'safety and the proper sanification of our B&B, we have decided to open only two of the three bedrooms of our B&B, so we will accommodate maximum 6 guests per night.
Moreover we will give you the possibility of having breakfast in your bedroom, in the breakfast room or in the garden.
Our three bedrooms, each one with its own private bathroom, overlook our garden. The entrance to the bedrooms is independent, so you will be allowed to go out and come in whenever you like. The house is surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and our garden where you will be able to enjoy the peace of the countryside and relax tasting our extra virgin olive oil and wine that we offer to welcome our guests.
Breakfast - with fruit juices, cereals, yogurt, homemade bread, cakes and croissants, jams made with our fruit, cheese and salame - is usually served on a big old table under the cross vaults and it is the perfect time to talk with us or the other guests from all over the world, exchanging ideas about the best places to visit, the best restaurants, festivals or Tuscan traditions.
We have a fridge for our guests, so you will be able to buy your food and have your meals in the garden. We will provide you with dishes and cutlery.
- 3 bedrooms, all overlooking our garden and the hills around our house, and 3 comfortable bathrooms with shower or bath;
- local products tasting: wine, extra-virgin olive oil, cakes and jams;
- sports activities within easy reach: long or short walks in the most typical Tuscan countryside, tennis, swimming (open-air swimming pools), trekking, horse-riding, mountain-bike.
Main places of interest:
- the beautiful 11th century’s romanesque church at Fabbrica (5 min. on foot);
- Lajatico, Andrea Bocelli’s birthplace and his Teatro del Silenzio (5 minutes by car);
- Peccioli, a typical Tuscan medieval hilltop village (10 min. by car);
- Castelfalfi Golf Club (15 min. by car);
- Volterra, San Gimignano, San Miniato, Casciana Terme (30 min. by car);
- Pisa, Livorno and the seaside (45 min.);
- Florence, Lucca, Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi (1 hour).
How to reach us:
- from A12 motorway take Pisa centro/aeroporto exit, drive towards Florence and take the 2nd Pontedera exit, heading to Peccioli and then Fabbrica;
- from A1 motorway take Firenze Scandicci exit, follow directions to Pisa/Livorno, take
the 1st Pontedera exit, heading to Peccioli and then Fabbrica.
By plane: closest airport Pisa.
It is a part of our strength and it consists of fruit juices, cereals, yoghurt, fruit, home-made croissants and cakes, different kinds of home-baked bread, jams made with our organic fruit, tea, coffee or milk. If you follow a particular diet, please tell us when you book and we will try our best to satisfy you.
It is usually served on a large table under the cross vaults and it is the best moment to chat with us or with the other guests coming from all over the world, exchanging opinions about the best places to visit, the best restaurants, festivals and Tuscan traditions. In this period in order to keep social distancing it is possible to have breakfast also in the garden or in your bedroom.