Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Abundant Breakfast
- Very New
- The Design Of The Property
- Near The Metro
- Charming Property
It is located in an apartment in a quiet and strategic area of the city near the main tourist attractions and well connected with the same by bus / shuttle or on foot.
Perfect and equipped for families with children.
The accommodation is recently refurbished with new parquet flooring and furnishings.
The rooms are furnished with style and elegance and equipped with all the comforts you need to make your stay in Syracuse even better.
2 floor without elevator.
The spacious living room with bookcase and coffee / tea room is at our guests disposal to make every stay pleasant!
Each room comes with a latest Nespresso coffee machine and a tea / coffee maker.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Bicycles available
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
Holiday themes - house features
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
Pistachio croissants, ricotta, nutella, jam and cream. Homemade cakes and donuts. Fresh fruit of the season. Slices of biscuits, butter and jam. We also provide a salty breakfast with fresh sausages, eggs and cheeses (on request). Yogurt and various fruit juices.
For our guests Gluten Free cake and dedicated biscuits! (It is required to inform it when booking).
Area city center
- 5 minutes walk from the Catacombe di San Giovanni
- 3 minutes walk from the Shrine of Our Lady of the Tears
- 3 minute walk from the Paulo Orsi Regional Archaeological Museum
- 5 minutes walk from the panoramic cycle track (7km overall along the coast)
- 5 minutes walk from Umberto I Hospital
- 10 minutes walk from the Neapolis Archaeological Park
- 10 minutes by car (20 walking distance) from the island of Ortigia and its sea.
Facing the property are the stops for:
- Electric shuttles to the historic center on the island of Ortigia (5 minutes)
- Bus to Catania Airport and vice versa (1 hour)
- Taxi service.
In The Surroundings
- Archaeological Museum Paolo Orsi 127 m
- Catacombe di San Giovanni 181 m
- Shrine of Our Lady of Tears 327 m
- Necropolis Grotticelle 466 m
- Latomia Santa Venera 533 m
- Hospital Umberto I 567 m
- Latomia Intagliatella 627 m
- Basilica of Santa Lucia 705 m
- Private Hospital Villa Rizzo 728 m
- Roman Amphitheatre 731 m
- Neapolis Archaeological Park 749 m
- Latomia Cappuccini 816 m
- Latomia of Paradise 831 m
- Ear of Dionysius 906 m
- Greek Theatre 980 m
Grazie mille per la vostra recensione. Sono contenta che vi siate trovati bene e spero che tutto sia andato bene per voi. Alla prossima. Buona giornata.