for some rates
Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular View
- Very New
- Charming Property
- In The City Center
- Abundant Breakfast
- Shopping Area
- Near The Station
- Near The Airport
The Villa is easily accessible from the highway towards the airport, and more.
It is also just a few meters from the Teatro di Verdura, Villa Sofia Hospital, the Hospital "Cervello", from Clinica La Maddalena and the very famous industrial area of Via Ugo La Malfa and Subway.
HOURS AND ABOUT:
Check in: from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check Out: from 07:00 to 11:00.
Breakfast: from 07:30 to 09:30.
Lunch: from 12:30 to 14:30.
Dinner: from 19:30 to 22:30.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE STRUCTURE:
- A private parking for Free;
- WiFi free internet service in the room and public areas;
- TV room with sofas and armchairs with Sky and large screen 65-inch;
- A restaurant near the rooms with Mediterranean cuisine;
- A Pizzeria (The Braciera) Many awards from several magazines and Gambero Rosso;
- A large park where you can spend pleasant hours and walk around.
EQUIPMENT OF THE APARTMENTS:
- LED TV
- Corner living room
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Courtesy Kit.
EXTRA / SUPPLEMENTS:
The cost of Half Board is Euro 20 per person per days;
The cost of the Pension Full is Euro 35 per person per days;
The cost of the Cradle (Up to 3 years) is Euro 5 per gg;
Cost of extra bed (Over 3 years) is 15 Euros;
The Check In Late (Over 20:00 until 24:00) Euro 15;
Late Check Out (Over 11:00 until 14:00) Euro 15;
The Cost of City Tax (equal to Euro 1.50 per person per night for the first 4 nights, for those over 12 years).
RULES OF PAYMENT:
When booking, a credit card guarantee will be released (except vs. different directions during the booking process).
Alternatively, if authorized by the front desk at time of booking, payment in advance by bank transfer is granted.
The balance will be paid at check in, adding the city tax.
100% full amount after 72 hours of arrival and in case of no show or early departure.
- Communicate the arrival time in Reception.
- Any changes or requests please contact the reception directly.
- Tourist tax for non-residents (payable at the hotel) to Euro 1. 50 per person per day for the first 4 days.
- At check-in it is necessary for all household members, including children, have their own personal identification document.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Disabled Access
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Disabled Access
- Pets allowed (Ammessi di piccola taglia con un supplemento di Euro 20,00 a notte. La richiesta deve essere fatta al momento della prenotazione e deve essere accettata dalla Reception. Solo in alcune camere è possibile ospitare animali domestici.)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Historic house
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
- Access for the disabled
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 14
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 14
Size of rooms
- Over 30 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Every 3 other days
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Metropolitan area
- Shopping area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Cecilia
In 1845 it was purchased by Prince Giulio Tomasi di Lampedusa IV, with the compensation he had paid the Bourbon government following the expropriation of the island of Lampedusa, where there he set up an observatory to satisfy his ambitions astroscopiche.
Originally, the park of considerable extent also housed a pavilion (Caffe Haus) painted by Fumagalli in 1784.
Fine the solutions chosen for the decoration of the prospectus obtained with fine multicolored squares and green garlands that restored the lively movement to the façade, only one of the villas in the hills. The interior decoration is the triumph of illusion perspective: tromp l'oeil in a monochromatic gray, frescoes of times, walls and sovraporte according to a graceful rococo style, decorated with stucco work, often bend to the influence of neo-classical. In the last century came to families and Dragotto Pitruzzella, who treated the return to primitive patterns of some environments, such as the Lodge and Stables, and in the spirit of full recovery and enhancement of a symbolic place. It 'really the house of the Leopard, the Prince Giulio Fabrizio Tomasi di Lampedusa, and IX Duke of Palma (who inspired the famous novel) in which this aristocratic country house, in the shadow of Mount Pellegrino, spent long periods, even in winter. The villa, in the novel, is described as Salina villa, immersed in the scent of orange blossoms wedding, and surrounded by a harmonious landscape that is well suited to a gentle feeling, the thought of a loner.
It is located in the immediate vicinity of the main sports facilities Stadio Renzo Barbera Stadio delle Palme, Communal Swimming Pool, Tennis Club), Real Parco della Favorita, the Chinese Mansion, and in the area of the "Colli", where are located the most beautiful historic homes of Palermo.
Mondello Beach is located just over two kilometers. The Villa is easily accessible from the highway towards the airport, and more.
It is, also, a few yards from Villa Sofia Hospital Brain, and the industrial area of Via Ugo La Malfa and Subway.
In The Surroundings
- Villa Lampedusa 209 m
- Ethnographic Museum Pitrè 356 m
- Palazzina Cinese 368 m
- Villa Niscemi 408 m
- Di Verdura Theatre 479 m
La ringraziamo per la gentile recensione. Torni a trovarci.