Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Charming property
- Spectacular view
- Abundant breakfast
- At the seaside
We are immersed in an age-old olive grove; from every angle one can enjoy a marvellous sea view and the sight of the beautiful Aeolian Islands. The scents of lemon blossom, jasmine and wild flowers continually warm our senses.
The sunsets, with their magical colours will forever remain in your heart.
Sicily also invites you during winter with its mild temperature and weather!
The Garden of Sicily offers hospitality to a maximum of 24 people. These reduced numbers permits us to give you the utmost.
You will stay in comfortable bungalows, though of modern construction reminds you antique Sicilian straw stacks.
The rooms have the basic necessities, simple but refined following popular Sicilian architecture. The style is a mixture of terracotta, pottery and wrought iron.
There are 12 rooms, 4 doubles and 8 standard twins, all have bathroom with shower, air conditioning, heating and telephone.
Solar energy system provides the production of hot water.
Our traditional Sicilian specialities are presented with fantasy from the basic recipe to more elaborate. We use only genuine and seasonal products in our Menus.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- German speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 12
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 12
Size of rooms
- Between 10 and 14 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Arts or archeologic area
- Wine and food attractions area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
Hey from Margherita