Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Abundant Breakfast
- At The Seaside
- In The City Center
- Very New
- Near The Station
- Near The Airport
- The Design Of The Property
- Shopping Area
- Charming Property
- By The Lake
A short distance from the residence guests will find everything you need to fully enjoy their holiday, from sports to culture, from shopping to relax.
The tourists, historians and art lovers can with an easy to reach the beautiful historic center of the city by a bus passing in front of the house. It's also possible to also easily reach the beautiful Aci Trezza and Aci Castello that are a few minutes by a bus.
Walking you can reach the hamlet of Ognina, Europe Square, or the most elite streets of the city as the Corso Italy that are within a few hundred meters.
In the evening you can watch the people go by very long along the main road, across the Promenade is full of young people, the streets are very busy, and are also organized at the weekend of the exhibition grounds to make it even more alive in the evenings.
This B&B is ideal for young couples, families looking to relax, groups in search of adventure and fun, and for business travelers who need a bit of tranquility and serenity.
We will provide our professionalism and our kindness to offer everything you want in the best way possible.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
Services of the house
- Access for the disabled
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Children bed
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Metropolitan area
- Shopping area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
- Continental Breakfast (also called Italian breakfast) : coffee, milk, tea, cappuccino or yogurt accompanied by cereals, fresh fruit, juices, biscuits, bread, slices of jam and the unmistakable croissant, a continental breakfast symbol.
Guests may alternatively request:
- English breakfast: eggs, boiled, scrambled, in shirt, drowned, salami and typical cheeses.
- Typical summer Sicilian breakfast: Granita and brioche to start the day with sweetness and freshness.
Hey from Gabriele
Not far from our residence you can find everything you need to fully enjoy your vacation and to enjoy a relaxing and fun getaway.
Tourists, historians and art enthusiasts can easily reach the splendid historic center of the city thanks to the passageway in front of the house. It is also possible to easily reach the beautiful Aci Trezza and Aci Castello which are only a few minutes away by the bus passing through the central Via del Viale (Viale Ruggero de lauria).
Walking you can reach the Ognina borough, Piazza Europa, or the most elite streets of the city such as the Corso Italia which are just a few hundred meters away.
This year's "novelty" is the bicycle lanes introduced in the Lungomare street that offers you the chance to cross the whole coastline safely while watching the splendid sea view, and for those most in need of physical fitness it is absolutely recommended Morning ride or walk along the flat coastline that allows you to breathe all the healthy sea air and start the right foot the day.
In the evening you can see the long way out of the people along the main road, the whole waterfront is filled with young people, the squares are very busy, and on weekends are also organized exhibitions to make the evenings even more live.
- Ognina Train Station 1 Km
In The Surroundings
- Torre di Lognina 500 m
- Museum of the Sea and Fisheries 530 m
- Spiaggia Nera San Giovanni Li Cuti 694 m
- Private Hospital Gretter 810 m
- Private Hospital Lanteri Villa Fiorita 882 m
- Beach Resort La Battigia 881 m
Grazie Lorella è stata gentilissima, saremo lieti di riospitarla quando vuole, siamo sempre a disposizione. A presto!