Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Abundant breakfast
- At the seaside
- Shopping area
- Very new
- Charming property
- Spectacular view
The building itself was once a residence for local fishermen but has been delightfully renovated to provide comfortable rooms equipped with modern comforts such as private bathroom, colour TV, air conditioning, heating, hairdryer, iron, and a small fridge.
I Mastrazzi is approximately 30 minutes drive from Catania International Airport. The area is close to Mount Etna, Europe’s most active volcano, and is a short distance from natural wonders such as the Alcantara volcanic gorges, the “Faraglioni” of Acitrezza and the incredible archaeological site of Siracusa.
After a comfortable night’s sleep in one of the guestrooms of I Mastrazzi, the owners will help you start the day on the right note with a tasty and filling breakfast, including some mouthwatering home-made cakes, tea, cappuccino and a selection of cold meats and cheeses.
How to reach us:
- By car: take Motorway A18 Catania-Messina, exit: Giarre;
- From Catania: Bus and Train for Giarre-Riposto station;
- From Catania Airport: take bus to Central Station, then take train to Giarre-Riposto direction/station.
By request we can also offer Transfer Service from and to Catania Airport (tariff to be advised).
Transfer from and to Giarre-Riposto station - Bed & Breakfast free of charge.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Historic house
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Gardens and landscapes
- Near ski facilities
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Stefania
I like to travel and when I can (if I have moneies and time) I try to visit a new place lodging many times in B&B. Was this passion for the travels that it has made to think me to open the I Mastrazzi in the house that was of my grandmother that we have restructured and furnished with the maximum attention.
Lovers of mountains and the sea will find this a convenient place to stay. We are only 25 minutes from Catania and 20 minutes from Taormina. The wonderful Faraglioni di Aci Trezza, the volcano of Etna, the spectacular ‘Gole of the Alcantara’ are easy to reach. Siracusa with its spectacular archaeological remains is also only an hour away.
In The Surroundings
- Touristic Harbor of Etna - Riposto 79 m
- Touristic Harbor of Etna 166 m
- Spiaggia Marina di Riposto 512 m
- Spiaggia di Marina di Fondachello 1 Km
- Giarre-Riposto Train Station 1 Km
- Piazza Arcoleo e Corso Italia 2 Km
- Museum of Nativity 2 Km
- Museum Opera dei Pupi Siciliani 2 Km
- Archaeological excavations 2 Km
- Stadio di Atletica / Helisoccorso 2 Km
- Stadio Regionale - Via Olimpia 3 Km
- Hospital Giarre 3 Km
- Museum of the People of the Volcano Etna 4 Km
- Shopping Center Conforama 4 Km
- Highway A18 4 Km
Thanks for your stay and for your kind words, especially for the star, it was a pleasure to meet you. Stefania.
Grazie mille Jacopo per la gentile recensione molto dettagliata e utile per futuri viaggiatori. Spero di rivedervi Un abbraccio dalla Sicilia Stefania.
Grazie della gentile recensione, il BBDay per chi non lo conoscesse è una promozione di molti Bed and Breakfast italiani che offrono una notte gratis su due e che cade il primo sabato di marzo, quest'anno mi ha dato l'occasione di conoscere delle simpaticissime persone come voi, sempre scherzosi e gioiosi. Spero di rivedervi in altre occasioni. Grazie ancora e un saluto a tutti e 4. Stefania.
Grazie Elena per le tue parole gentili, mi ha fatto davvero piacere conoscervi e soprattutto che vi siate trovate bene. Un saluto alle altre e quando puoi mi farà piacere ricevere un po' di vostre foto. Stefania.