Guests in this venue liked
- Charming property
- Very new
- The design of the property
- Spectacular view
Independent solutions for couples and / or families, all located on the mezzanine floor (3 steps) and with independent entrances through private verandas.
The villa, located 2 km from Pula and 15 km from Chia, is surrounded by 3000 mq of Mediterranean vegetation, palm trees, irrigated meadow and orchard, private parking, large wood deck for guests' relax.
The structure is designed to be as much as possible energetically independent and sustainable: it has solar panels for electricity production and water heating, and a herbal purification plant that recycle 100% of our sewage through garden's irrigation.
Direct access to the adjacent agriculture cooperative allows to buy fresh local products.
IUN code P9058
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- German speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Hair dryer
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Fiorenza
Emigrated in the Island in 2008 from Northern Italy, she has travelled much for working or education purposes. Outdoor sports enthusiast, enjoying mountains wind and waves, she constantly feels on vacation. She considers this job a privilege and gets much pleasure from sharing with her guests her knowledge about places and amenities on the coast.
- 2 km after Pula, in the direction of Santa Margherita.
- 40 km from Cagliari-Elmas airport.
The villa is about 800 meters from the nearest beach (Agumu, with the FIV sailing center), while the most famous beach of Nora with the archaeological area and the church of Sant'Efisio is 3 km away.
It is strongly recommended to have a car, because it is worth moving every day to one of the many wonderful beaches of the south-west (Nora, Santa Margherita, Pinus Village, Chia, Perda Longa and Pinnetta, Tuerredda, Piscinnì, Porto Tramatzu, Porto Pino) or in the mountain areas on the coast or behind us where to practice trekking and mountain biking.
The entrance of the property is directly on SS 195, while the villa is about 70 meters from the road. Next to us you'll find the direct sales outlet of the local agricultural cooperative, where you can buy daily Sardinian and non-Sardinian products.
- Cagliari Airport - Elmas 30 Km
- 118 Km
In The Surroundings
- Beach Porto d'Agamu 845 m