Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- Charming Property
- Abundant Breakfast
- Very New
- Spectacular View
- The Design Of The Property
With the renovation of part of the house, the one that once was our home in 2013 has been redesigned with care and attention to detail to become a B&B Casa Val and offer to our guests a simple, but elegant and comfortable ambient. The structure is completely independent with respect to our current home, and is as follows:
- Chamber Jazz: on the ground floor with large panoramic window, the room is comfortable and spacious; service is provided for the exclusive use with large shower. It can comfortably accommodate four people and is expected to request the consumption of breakfast room.
- Classic Room: Located on the first floor, which also has a panoramic balcony. In addition to the double bed (separable) is a sofa bed for 2 people. Based on the needs of guests (families or groups) can make available the entire first floor (room Classic room + bathroom + Ethnic exclusive use); with a minimum fee you can also consider the possibility of reserving the exclusivity of the bathroom to the Classical, Ethnic otherwise shared with the room.
-The room is organized for Ethnic be simply adapted to your needs. There are 2 single beds convertible into a double bed and a practical sofa bed for 2 people. Again, according to the needs of guests (families or groups) can make available to the entire first floor (room + Ethnic Classic room + bathroom for exclusive use); with a minimum fee you can also consider the possibility of reserving the exclusivity of the bathroom to Ethnic, Classical otherwise shared with the room.
Breakfast is served in the lounge / kitchen on the ground floor or, during the summer, the large panoramic terrace; then there is another covered terrace equipped with "outdoor wood stove" for those who spend a bit 'of time outdoors even in the cool evenings in spring and autumn. They are also available to guests some green spaces and play areas adjacent to the house and a large car park. The wi-fi is free.
I forgot: for the names of the rooms we thought some expressive forms of music..a great passion of ours!
timetables (unless your particular needs) :
check-in until 22. 00 pm - Check-out within 10. 00 am
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast included
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia)
- English speaker
- French speaker
- German speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 1
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 2
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
- Near ski facilities
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
breakfast: a dish best savored.. slow, but is not always possible: for this reason, the possibility to choose between 3 breakfasts, one that marries the best your needs.
"fast" breakfast (for those in a hurry) : espresso or cappuccino, croissants or cake, water.
"slow and abundant" breakfast (for those who can take it easy) : based on fruit juice, milk, coffee, espresso, tea, yogurt, fruit salad, cereals, biscuits, cakes and homemade jams, eggs, butter and local honey of our mountains, cold cuts, sausages and cheeses.
"typical" breakfast on chopping board (by reservation only) : dedicated to those looking for the tradition, it is a 'hearty "snack" made with local produce result of the encounter between tradition Piedmont and Aosta Valley. lard, beef sausage, pork sausage, potato sausage (boudin), sausages mountain, tasting of local cheese (tome and Fontina) of various ages, homemade jams, local honey, and butter, and.. if you want, even a glass of local wine (Carema Donnas, Arnad.) for those who do not want to get up early in the morning, is also accessible by mid-morning (note: there is a risk that you will lose appetite for lunch!).
enjoy your breakfast!
Hey from erica
are heather, and the one you see in the picture is my family.
only three more words, in the name of which we will make you enjoy your stay with us: hospitality, courtesy and discretion.
I wait for you.
in Motorway: 54 km from Turin and 59 km from Aosta Quincinetto exit (last exit of Piedmont);
By train: Ivrea, or recommended station of Pont-Saint-Martin
points of interest:
in the country:
-renowned restaurants in the area (within walking distance);
-ideal area for walking, hiking, climbing and mountain biking.
climbing: Valley of Gressoney, Champorcher valley, Val d'Ayas, Bard, Spa and Casino of Saint-Vincent;
down: Ivrea and the Canavese valleys, the area of Biella.
In The Surroundings
- Highway A5 407 m
Thank you so much Henny! Greetings to the Via Francigena walker's!
Thanks really a lot!!!.
Thank you (with tremendous late!) for your (very good) review! Hope to see you again. Erica e Claudio.
Merci M. Christian! Nous sommes très heureux d'avoir fait votre connaissence! Bonne soiree aussi à elle. Erica.
Merci beaucoup pour la critique merveilleuse (nous ne l'avons vu que maintenant!). A la prochaine! Erica e Claudio.
Obwohl sehr spät. vielen dank! A presto, Claudio.
Seppur con un po' di ritardo... grazie mille!
Meglio tardi che mai! Ciao Enzo (con te possiamo scrivere italiano) Saluti dall'Italia! Erica e Claudio.
Grazie mille! A presto. Erica e Claudio.
Grazie mille, Sara. Saluti a te ed alla tua bella famiglia!