Location and style
Our B&B is in a quiet, panoramic setting, in the old city centre. "Flower" is welcoming, with refined attention to detail.
Our guests will be able to for shopping be amazed by the work of our artisans, enjoy the scenery and experience local cuisine on various food and wine tours, stroll in the quiet, lush gardens and beautiful landscapes.
Close by our guests will find, sports and fitness centres for working out on holiday.
Our property is the perfect place for families who like to travel and want to feel at home, for work and business trips, for a romantic getaway that makes you feel like a couple again.
Our guests can take advantage of rooms with different bathroom options (private, en-suite, shared), free Wi-Fi, heating rooms, freedom to return at leisure, car park, a light-filled terrace.
The guestroom includes hairdryer, TV, mirror with luggage rack.
We have available 2 rooms:
1 room with en-suite bathroom.
1 room with shared bathroom.
We will greet you in the morning with a plentiful, delicious breakfast.
The hosts speak fluent Italian, English.
Its strategic location makes it perfect for transfers to the nearby railway station 'Stazione Campobasso'.
For the Flower Bed & Breakfast breakfast is an important moment of the day.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day. The first intake of food is very important because the body is from about eight hours of fasting and need rapid utilization of energy to face a new day. It is therefore important that it is balanced and that delivers the right amount of calories. The typical Italian breakfast at home or in bars or in pastry, is essentially made up of sweet foods (biscuits, croissants, bread with chocolate or jam, yogurt, breakfast cereals, pastries), together with coffee and / or milk, cappuccino or tea.
Vitamins, calcium and the milk proteins that ingest the morning, finally, help to maintain general well-being and, in particular, to retain a facial skin supple and toned.
We in the Flower Bed & Breakfast for breakfast we decided to offer guests the main foods that will meet our caloric needs.
• The milk is a complete food and very important. It is rich in calcium, protein, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins that contain the entire 3, 4 percent fat, semi-skimmed milk 1, 8 per cent, and only skimmed the 0, 3 percent. It is so good to know that the renunciation of the whole milk, the more good results in a saving of calories very modest.
• Yogurt, like any dairy product, it is equally useful. In yogurt, moreover, is very high the amount of calcium, of good quality protein and vitamins B2 and A.
• The orange juice is also an excellent food, a glass of juice at breakfast meet the nutritional daily requirement of vitamin C, which the body is equivalent to 60 mg.
• Baked goods - that is, the various types of cookies, cakes and biscuits - are preferable to sweet pastries, because they are prepared with simple foods, such as eggs, milk and vegetable fat, and are rich in carbohydrates, such as sugars and grains, which give a large input of energy immediately usable.
• Among cereals, more and more popular in our country, there are corn, oats, rice and wheat fiber, with a variety of very rich offer, on the market. Consumed with milk, allow for a quick breakfast and filling at the same time, with an optimum intake of carbohydrates and fiber. Less interesting products with added sugar and chocolate.
• The butter is a food that should be consumed in moderation, because it has a high content of fat, more animal: about 80 percent.
• The jam has a large energy input, which derives from the presence of many sugars (55 percent on average) and a small amount of mineral salts. But we must distinguish between jam and marmalade: the first, by law, must be made with at least 35 percent of the pulp of one or more fruits. The jams, however, may have a smaller amount of pulp: at least 25 percent.