Our B& B Dimorantica is located in the heart of Ascoli Piceno, the most beautiful city of Le Marche Region, in an area of great archaeological and architectural merit. "Dimorantica" is a prestigious home for breathing in the scent of the past, a place where the magic of history blends with modern amenities.
Come to enjoy your relaxing and luxury stay.
LOCATION: Dimorantica is an ancient dwelling belonging to the noble family Caucci.
Situated in the heart of the city center, a few steps (real!) From Piazza del Popolo, historic city "living room" where is located the Renaissance Palazzo dei Capitani, home to national conferences and congresses, and a step (real!) from Piazza Arringo which houses the Cathedral of Sant'Emidio and the most important civic museums: the Pinacoteca, the Diocesan Museum, the Archaeological Museum, the Museum of the High Middle Ages and the Tourist Information Center.
From the large balcony you can appreciate every second Saturday in July and every first Sunday in August the historic procession of the Quintana Joust.
The house has a double room and a triple room with a double bed both furnished with antique family furniture and each equipped with a comfortable bathroom; there is also a room without a bathroom with the possibility of arranging more beds and the shared bathroom with the triple room.
BREAKFAST: Enjoy our delicious breakfasts to start the day. We offer only freshly baked each day cakes and bread using only high-quality ingredients. Every morning you will be served breakfast in the historic dinnig room but you can also enjoy breakfast in a large internal terrace among the perfume of plants taken care of by the landlady.
1) You can enjoy a complete GUIDED TOUR of the historical centre of Ascoli and surroundings.
The manager of Dimorantica, Valeria Nicu, is also an official tour guide:
discover the historic center of Ascoli and the nearby villages at special prices reserved for guests of the BB. English, French, Russian Speaking Official Tour Guide.
2) You can enjoy ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND ITALIAN CULTURE CLASSES while sipping a coffèe in the living room or join Italian Language classes in our parter Italian Language School Accademia Italiana in Ascoli Piceno, near our B&B. Valeria is also an official Italian language teacher of the school.
3) You can also enjoy COOKING CLASSES in our gorgeaus dinnig-room learning how to prepare "tagliatelle", "lasagne" or our special traditional dishes "olive all'ascolana", "piconi" and "ravioli".
You can enjoy a tipical italian meal with the host in a real noble family house.
Our location and the surrounding area offer our guests a chance to
- reach the beautiful and relaxing palm seaside shore in San Benedetto del Tronto in 20-30 min (by car/bus/train)
- reach the Castellano river beach in the city
- reach gorgeaus Sibillini Montains and Monte Piselli for sport activities (hiking, trekking, mountain bike, climbing ecc.)
- enjoy and buy local artisan products (pottery, travertino stone, tombolo lace)
- explore tradition and culture along delicious fine food, olive oil and wine trail,
-explore the Antiquity Market (every third weekend) in Ascoli Piceno
- explore cultural events and exhibitions (Fritto Misto, Quintana Joust, Ascoli Piceno Music Festival, The Exibition "Cola dell'Amatrice, fra Pinturicchio e Raffaello", the Teatro Ventidio Basso program)
- reach the International Macerata Opera Festival for a special opera night show (2h)
- to stroll and shop in the shopping streets
or in the "Leather District" buying artisanal made in Italy shoes or bags in Castagno outlet village (2h)
Our residence is the perfect location if you're travelling for business or if you're seeking peace and quiet.
Our guests can take advantage of en-suite bathroom in every room, smoking areas, guests are free to return at any time of night, car park, a light-filled terrace.
Our rooms include child bed (on request), TV, mirror with luggage rack.
There are 2 rooms with en-suite bathroom.
Pet friendly accomodation: You can bring your four-legged friends along with you.
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Russian speaking guide.
Its strategic location makes it ideal for shopping in our local Christmas market.
Breakfast follows the season and the typical preparations of the holidays.
We will make you from time to time to taste hot handmade croissants, traditional Ascolan desserts or savory preparations typical of the time of year when you will be our guests.
Coffee, milk, tea, fruit juices, yogurt, croissants / cakes, muesli, dry biscuits, fresh seasonal fruit, biscuits, butter and jams. Fresh bread. On request savory breakfast with typical cold cuts and cheeses.