It is located in the heart of the old medieval town of Serra de 'Conti, one of the best preserved villages of the Marche, also known for Verdicchio wine production.
Our B&B offers 2 cozy bedrooms (each with double bed), bathroom, lounge and kitchen; it overlooks the beautiful cloister of San Francesco (now the Town Hall), one of the symbols of our country.
The management is familiar, with the possibility to enjoy a tasty breakfast prepared with homemade products or from our territory.
Moreover, we are strategically located in relation to some important attraction of Marche Region:
• Frasassi Caves (25 km)
• Senigallia-Summer Jamboree Festival (25 km)
• Conero coast (70 km – 1h by car)
• Urbino-Unesco World Heritage Site (about 60 km – 1h by car)
• Pergola (Gilt Bronzes from Cartoceto) – 25 km
• Few distance from spectacular medieval cities (Arcevia, Corinaldo, Ostra, Genga, ecc..) and important archeological sites (Suasa and Sentinum)