Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
The "Zara" stop of subways M3 and M5 "Zara" can be reached with 5-minutes walking.
The subway M3 lead you to:
- (2 stops) the Central Station, where stop the shuttle coming from Malpensa and Orio al Serio Airport.
- (3 stops) Republic Square, where there are Idro Montanelli Public Gardens, where there is the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium.
- (5 stops) Via Montenapoleone and the famous Teatro alla Scala.
- (6 stops) Duomo Cathedral.
The subway M5lead you to:
- (1 stop) Isola neighborhood, Piazza Gae Aulenti, Brera District, Corso Como;
- (2 stops) Garibaldi station, where trains leave for Fiera Milano Rho (about 10 minutes)
- (3 stops) Niguarda.
- (4 stops) Bicocca University.
- (5 fermate) Ospedale Buzzi.
- (6 fermate) Parco Nord.
- (6 stops) Fiera Milano City.
- (12 stops) San Siro Stadium.
Garibaldi Station can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes.
Without leaving the sidewalk, you can reach a supermarket and a few meters there are McDonald's, a mall and a hypermarket chain Carrefour, pizzerias, bakeries and bars.
For lovers of nightlife in just a few minutes walk (no more!) You can reach the disco Alkatraz, the Isola neighborhood, known for its trendy bars and the Blue Notes, and means a short distance there is the famous Corso Como with discos.
The Home Care St. Pius X and two gardens equipped with games for children are a 5 minute walk away.