Guests in this venue liked
- Near The Metro
- In The City Center
- Shopping Area
- Charming Property
Cancellations due to any government restrictions related to the health emergency (e. g. limitations to travel that prevent reaching the apartment, cancellation of courses or internships, etc.) are penalty-free provided that the cancellations occur within 48 hours from entry into force of the restrictions themselves.
For culture lovers, the Brera Art Gallery, the Teatro alla Scala and numerous museums and churches can be easily reached on foot; Leonardo’s Last Supper is a few bus stops away. Within walking distance many shopping opportunities: the "fashion quadrangle" with the elegant via Montenapoleone, the luxury megastore La Rinascente, the many shops in via Torino. And at night, after a pleasant walk through the Old Milan, immerse yourself in the lively districts of Brera, the Columns of San Lorenzo and the Navigli.
30sqm two levels studio on the ground floor, comfortable and quiet, fully furnished and equipped.
Living area with small sofa, table with chairs and TV; kitchenette with electric hob, small refrigerator and microwave. Upstairs sleeping area with double bed and wardrobe; bathroom with shower, bidet and hairdryer.
Ceiling with exposed beams and original stone flooring from the 1700s; security door; central heating and individually controlled air conditioning, WIFI internet connection, mosquito net.
Guests have access to a washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kitchen and cleaning utensils.
- The living area is connected to the sleeping area with a spiral staircase; the apartment is therefore not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed
- Check-in time should be communicated at least one day before arrival; in case of delay, a supplement of € 20 will be required; each guest must have a valid identity document with them (children included)
- Parking at 150m; special fee for our guests € 20 per day
- In case of key loss, € 50 will be charged
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Pets allowed
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- 19th century house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 1
Size of rooms
- Over 30 sqm
- Hair dryer
- Internet connection or telephone
- Every 4 other days
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Duomo & Galleria Vittorio Emanuele - 7 minutes (500 metres)
Teatro alla Scala, Via Montenapoleone (Quadrilatero della Moda) - 15 minutes (1000 metres)
Brera Art Gallery - 20 minutes (1500 metres)
Leonardo’s Last Supper - 30 minutes (2500 metres)
Navigli & Colonne di San Lorenzo - 15/25 minutes
Supermarket, pharmacies, shops & restaurants - 5 minutes
Emergency Room - 10 minutes
- Metro Gialla - Missori 240 m
In The Surroundings
- Lyric Theatre 139 m
- University - Faculty of Medicine 189 m
- Royal Palace 311 m
- Milan Cathedral 435 m
- Christmas Market 451 m
- General Hospital Maggiore Milan 496 m
- Carcano Theatre 511 m
- Gaetano Pini Orthopaedic Institute Milan 700 m
- Palace of Justice 770 m
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 772 m
- Dei Filodrammatici Theatre 797 m
- La Scala 806 m
- Nuovo Theatre 825 m
- Piccolo Theatre 859 m
- Arsenale Theatre 898 m
Patrice, thanks a lot for your nice words. I hope to see you soon again in Milan!
Inez thank you for your review. If you pass by Milan you are always welcome.
Sono contenta vi siate trovati bene. La prossima volta che venite spero di incontrarvi di persona. Buon Anno.
Vi aspetto. Alla prossima.
Grazie. La aspetto la prossima volta.
Grazie mille per la sua recensione. Mi permetto solo di aggiungere che il monolocale è all'interno di una casa signorile costruita nel 1700; il pavimento ed il soffitto con travi a vista sono originali. Trattandosi di appartamento non è prevista la colazione, ma è disponibile un angolo cottura attrezzato e nei dintorni (50m) vi sono diversi bar. Spero di poterla ospitare nuovamente a Milano.
Spero di rivedervi presto. Buon Natale.
Grazie. Alla prossima.
Maria Cristina, grazie mille. La aspetto la prossima volta.