Guests in this venue liked
- Abundant Breakfast
- Spectacular View
- Very New
In the first there are three bedrooms with private bath
- Alexander room sleeps 3 double bed and single bed
- Rose room sleeps 4 double bed and bunk bed
- Edith room sleeps 4. double bed and bunk bed
Outside there is a covered porch which separates the rooms from the garden.
The style of construction is a mix of Ligurian rustic and English taste,
the result is a welcoming bed and breakfast with a pleasant finish.
In the second building, is the local breakfast, which can accommodate
a maximum number of 11 guests.
The car park is inside the property, and is convenient to use.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast included
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Pets allowed (a guizaglio nelle zone comuni)
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Every 2 other days
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
The international airports of Genoa and Nice c. ca 100 km away from our structure, easily accessible by highway.
Within a few minutes drive to the fishing village of Laigueglia beautiful in every season. The town of Alassio famous among other things for the wall of famous tiles. And the wonderful village of Cervo-IM perched on the hill with its narrow streets and craft shops.
And in the end, our sea, just to try.
In The Surroundings
Grazie per la sua complementi, è stato mio il piacere di aver avuto te e la tua famiglia, dai un bacio ai bimbi per me.
Grazie Lara, It was my pleasure having you stay here hope to see you again. Christine.
Grazie, a presto. Hamm Christine.