Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
Il Vico di Genoa is a new property, recently renovated, and equipped with all the amenities located in the city center in a strategic position close to the most interesting tourist sites.
In a few minutes you can reach:
- Porta Soprana, the home of Christopher Columbus and the Cloister of St. Andrew, Piazza de Ferrari on which the Palazzo Ducale, Via Garibaldi, where you will find Rolli palaces, Palazzo Rosso and Palazzo Bianco, the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, the church of Jesus in Piazza Matteotti, the church of St. Matthew, the church of San Donato and the church of Sant'Agostino with its museum.
- the Expo area where you find the famous Aquarium of Genoa and the Galata Sea Museum.
- Via XX Settembre and Via Roma, where you will find the most elegant shopping stores in Genoa.
The location couldn’t be more central and provides you with a wide choice of bars, restaurants, pizzerias, trattorias, where you can enjoy the many Genoese and Ligurian specialties.
Links to transportation:
- The number 35 bus connects you in a few minutes (3 stops) Galliera Hospital and RINA (Italian Shipping Register) with 2 stops.
- The subway station Sarzano - St Augustine is 180 meters (3 minutes walk), and connects the railway station Genova Brignole and Genoa Principe in a few minutes.
- L'aeroporto Christopher Columbus is connected by Volabus, which stops in Piazza De Ferrari, and can be reached in about 30 minutes.
*Distances As The Crow Flies