Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Charming Property
- Abundant Breakfast
- Near The Station
- Shopping Area
- Near The Metro
The rooms have a private bathrooms equipped both with shower.
The abundant breakfast will introduce you to local tastes.
We offer tourist information and the opportunity to buy tickets for the Aquarium -if booked in advance-.
Our accommodation availability includes a single, a double/twin, a triple and a family room, for up to 6 people.
Prices vary depending on the number of nights and the time of the year.
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Ideal for trekking
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 1
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Every 3 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
milk, various types of tea, coffee (we have the machine with various capsules including cappuccino, long coffee etc), juice, yoghurt on request soy milk / rice / oats, different types of cookies also typical of Genoa, rusks, jam / honey, bread and often focaccia and brioches.
For the time you can agree with the managers or you can do it yourself.
Hey from riccardo
After a long break for renovation we have reactivated the B&B with renovated rooms and bathrooms for exclusive use.
In our structure you can breathe a family atmosphere but the layout of the house still allows us to guarantee the privacy of our guests.
We love our city and we like the idea of being able to make Genoa somehow known through our eyes.
Very close to Palazzo Ducale, home of the most important exhibitions in the city.
Very close to all the most important museums of the city and the palaces of the "Rolli"
We are 10 minutes by bus from the exhibition area.
Convenient to GE-Principe ffss station (15 min on foot, 5 by bus).
From the airport you can reach the B&B in 15 minutes by bus "Volabus" and 10 minutes on foot or 15 minutes by taxi
- Metro San Giorgio 288 m
In The Surroundings
- Museum Fabrizio De Andrè 253 m
- Ascensore di Castelletto 259 m
- Aquarium of Genoa 261 m
- La Nave dei Pirati 297 m
- Antarctic Museum 340 m
- San Lorenzo Cathedral 351 m
- Bigo 415 m
- Doge's Palace 429 m
- Carlo Felice Theatre 444 m
- Piazza de Ferrari 491 m
- Piazza Corvetto 596 m
- Museum Emanuele Luzzati 593 m
- Casa di Cristoforo Colombo 686 m
- City of Children 808 m
- Genoa Piazza Principe Train Station 936 m
Grazie mille per la splendida recensione. Riccardo.
Grazie a voi della splendida recensione.