Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular view
- Charming property
- Abundant breakfast
- In the city center
- Near the station
- At the seaside
Volastra is one of the most authentic realities in the heart of the National Park of the Cinque Terre, where terraces built with dry stone walling cleverly made without any cement, give place to the cultivation of vineyards and olive trees.
"Il Vigneto" of very recent restructuring offers double, triple and quadruple rooms (a few with sea view), each one with its own bathroom, TV sat and heating.
The bedrooms are fairly big and comfortable and give a relaxing and pleasant sensation. The bedrooms are finely furnished with a mix of modern and antique.
Breakfast is served in the dining room while during the good season it is served on a wide panoramic terrace with an amazing sea view.
From the terrace, that may be used by our guests, you may admire the sea surrounded by hills cultivated with olive trees and vineyard.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- Pets allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Photovoltaic or other forms of renewable energy
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 6
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 5
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
- White and brown bread, focaccia (typical ligurian salty bread), cake and biscuits
- Butter, jam (apricot, cherry, berry, strawberry, peach) and Nutella
- Fruit juice
- Organic honey (acacia, wildflower, chestnut, honeydew)
- Coffee, milk, tea and chocolate.
Hey from Andrea
In addition to the B&B Andrea is very busy, with his father in the cultivation of vineyards and olive threes, which provide the famous 5 Terre DOC white wine, the sciacchetrà (sweet wine) and a very good extra virgin olive oil.
Andrea is convinced that the 5 Terre will keep forever their charm only with the constant man work in the fields.
If you decide to come by train you should take La Spezia as a reference for your destination. From La Spezia then, you may take a local train that stops in Manarola. From Manarola there is a good shuttle bus service to Volastra (see the enclosed time-table).
The closest airports are Pisa and Genoa.
In The Surroundings
- Beach Volastra 564 m
- Church San Lorenzo a Manarola 806 m
- Via Dell'Amore 904 m
- Manarola Train Station 1 Km
- Riomaggiore Train Station 2 Km
- Museum Cinque Terre 2 Km
- Church of St. Peter 2 Km
- Oratory of Disciplinati di Santa Caterina 2 Km
- Beach Riomaggiore 2 Km
- Medieval Tower - Belvedere 2 Km
- Church of St. Mary 2 Km
- Sanctuary Madonna di Montenero 2 Km
- Beach Guvano 3 Km
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Nunn, we thank-you very much for the nice review. Thank-you very much for your stay and hope to see you again in the next future. Ciao, Andrea, Patrizia & Donatella.
Désolé mais notre petit déjeuner est continentale.
Le jour de l'arrivée des clients, nous ne pouvions pas les accueillir car nous avions rendu visite à la famille d'un ami décédé. De plus, étant arrivés leur amici devant eux, nous étions convaincus qu’ils les attendaient au B & B. Le lendemain au petit-déjeuner, nous étions tous deux présents dans le Bed & Breakfast et, lorsqu ils nous ont demandé de déménager dans un appartement, nous avons immédiatement déménagé. S'il vous plaît noter cependant que la chambre n'est pas petite. Après le transfert à l'appartement, les clients étaient très heureux et nous ont laissé très satisfaits. Andrea et Patrizia.
Il riassetto lo facciamo giornalmente, anche se come affittacamere non ne saremo neanche tenuti, mentre i teli del bagno li cambiamo solo a richiesta visto che non siamo il Grand Hotel ed inoltre aderiamo al Marchio di qualità del Parco Nazionale che impone cerchi comportamenti per evitare un inutile spreco energetico. Per la camera calda, visto l'eccezionale ondata di caldo di questi giorni che ha fatto registrare temperature record in tutta Italia, abbiamo provveduto a fornire un ventilatore a richiesta. Per quanto riguarda il prezzo euro 80 al giorno per 1 camera doppia penso che sia il prezzo più basso di tutte le Cinque Terre per quella tipologia. Saluti Andrea.
Meno male che i nostri clienti non sono tutti come voi e sanno apprezzare la nostra struttura con una splendida terrazza vista mare per la colazione che voi neanche ne parlate. Grazie ancora.