Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Spectacular view
- Charming property
- Abundant breakfast
- At the seaside
- Near the station
- The design of the property
- Shopping area
The rooms, overlooking the sea of the Cinque Terre, overlook surrounding gardens and vineyards.
The other side of the house faces the Parish Church, a national monument.
This church has a beautiful sandstone facade in the Ligurian Gothic style, with a white Carrara marble rose window recently restored.
The trail number 2 that connects all the villages of the Cinque Terre passes near the B&B.
Corniglia is a very quiet village with its typical narrow streets, the "carugi," and colorful houses.
Cars do not enter the village, but are parked outside in designated free or paid spaces.
The square in the center of the village is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a good glass of Cinque Terre wine.
The Cinque Terre were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, and the National Park was established in 1999.
Recently, the Marine Reserve has been established.
The Cinque Terre can be traveled by train, by sea, or on foot.
A dense network of trails gives outdoor enthusiasts the opportunity to discover every corner of the National Park.
A boat trip, a swim in the beaches or among the cliffs, a dinner savoring the recipes of the Ligurian cuisine.
We are available to provide you with all the necessary and useful explanations for an unforgettable stay in our house.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Breakfast included
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- German speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 2
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Area Cinque Terre
There is a beautiful square with cobblestone pavement and sandstone benches that create a relaxing atmosphere. A beautiful palm tree enhances its beauty!
In The Surroundings
- Church of St. Peter 33 m
- Oratory of Disciplinati di Santa Caterina 101 m
- Medieval Tower - Belvedere 151 m
- Church of St. Mary 235 m
- Beach Guvano 685 m
- Via Dell'Amore 2 Km
- Beach Monterosso al Mare 6 Km
- Stadium Alberto Picco La Spezia 8 Km
- La Spezia Train Station 8 Km
- Museum Lia 9 Km
- Museum Sigillo 9 Km
- Archaeological Museum 9 Km
- Naval Museum 9 Km
- Terminal Traghetti Portovenere e 5 terre 10 Km
- Porto Mirabello 10 Km
Thanks. With pleasure we have read your evaluations on our B&B. Regards B&B Barba Paulìn.
Grazie della visita e del positivo commento. Vi auguro tante belle cose