The B&B Piazza Fratti is located on second floor of a historical building in centre of Civitavecchia, 40 minutes by car from Rome and from Leonardo da Vinci airport.
The Neighborhood is populated with plenty of shops, boutiques, cafes, bistros and restaurants. The area is also ideally positioned in order to reach the harbor (300 m), railway station (400 m) and sea promenade.
The apartment features a living room and an equipped kitchenette, the suite Mimosa and the double room Ortensia with a private en-suite bathroom, and the single room Papavero with a private bathroom. In front on the same landing there is the single room Corallo and the double Nautilus, both with a private en-suite bathroom, and a kitchenette.
Rooms are very well lit and feature all kinds of comfort:
• Sheets and Towels 100% cotton
• LCD Satellite TV
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryer
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Mediterranean Breakfast
• Daily Cleaning Service
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN CIVITAVECCHIA AND CLOSE TO CIVITAVECCHIA:
Our Team will be happy to advice you on activities and attractions in order to make you spend a valuable time during your stay in Civitavecchia and surroundings and assist you in all your traveling needs.
• Water Park "Aquafelix"
• Forte Michelangelo del '500
• National Museum
• Thermae Taurine
• Thermae of Ficoncella
Close to Civitavecchia:
• Thermae of Saturnia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco (National Etruscan Museum)
• Necropoli di Monterozzi (Monterozzi Necropolis) with about 150 Etruscan tombs (you can visit 20 of them)
• Santa Marinella also called the "Perl of the Tyrrhenian" (7 km) with special spot for surf.
• Castle of Santa Severa where is the Museum of the Sea
and Ancient Navigation (Museo del Mare e della
Navigazione Antica) 9 km.
• Giardino dei Tarocchi (Tarot Garden) of Niki de Saint Phalle at Garavicchio (GR).
• La Rocca dei Monti della Tolfa
Breakfast is included and it's mediterranean. It can be enjoyed with a ticket in "Caffetteria del Ghetto" (via Enrico Toti 29) and in "Bar Europa" (via Giordano Bruno 8).