Bed & Breakfast
for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Spectacular View
- Shopping Area
- At The Seaside
- Charming Property
- Abundant Breakfast
- The Design Of The Property
- Near The Station
- Near The Airport
- Near The Metro
Our location will allow guests to enjoy all the wonders of Rome, which is just a 20 minute train ride away, or relax on our beaches.
Guests will be welcomed by warm hospitality and a homely atmosphere.
The guest house has its own entrance and is on the first and last floor in one of the most charming Liberty stle houses of the Roman coast.
All rooms are equipped with free wi-fi, air con, tv. Fully equipped kitchen, Laundry service. The Art Nouveau Terrace with gorgeous sea views overlooking the old town pedestrian area, equipped for breakfast and cocktails, sunbathing, relaxing area.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Beauty Center - Spa
- Bicycles available
- Pets allowed (A discrezione del gestore, specificare preventivamente la presenza di animali domestici. Può essere applicato un costo extra.)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Historic house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 2
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- Terrace / balcony
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
So our kitchen is organized so that you can prepare breakfast in complete self-service autonomy buffet until 11. 00 hours.
The coffee machine with waffles produces a good espresso, the kettle that I find allows comfortable to prepare teas and herbal teas of which we have a varied selection.
For those who prefer them between drinks no shortage freeze-dried coffee and cocoa for the little ones.
On the shelves in plain sight are various flavors of brioche, croissants, different kinds of cookies and biscuits, jam, honey, corn flakes and Muesli choices.
We have a large fridge stocked with plain yogurt or various fruit flavors,
fresh milk, butter, mixed juices and seasonal fruit.
then obviously the toaster and sandwich bread
Trays, cutlery, cups and everything you need are on hand to be able to enjoy breakfast in the living room or in your room or on our beautiful terrace overlooking the sea.
Hey from Riccardo e Perla
We like to go sailing, biking, tai chi, yoga, and generally all sports. We love to travel and meet different people and cultures, and now that we have a girl to look after our B&B allows us, without moving, to get in touch with the rest of the world.
We are sociable and welcoming, and we work hard to put our guests at ease, trying to provide all the comfort they need to make them feel at home, observing the habits and everyone's privacy.
Walking, cycling, water sports, cinema, theater, library, museums and all kinds of fun.
In The Surroundings
- Lido Elmi Ostia 200 m
- Parcolido Luna Park Ostia 218 m
- Lido Salus Ostia 278 m
- Beach Resort Lido Ostia 270 m
- Lido Urbinati Ostia 349 m
- Pegaso Theatre 435 m
- Nino Manfredi Theatre 444 m
- Lido La Cayenne Ostia 515 m
- Lido Marechiaro Ostia 540 m
- Lido Centro Ostia Train Station 607 m
- Del Lido Theatre 603 m
- Lido Nord Train Station 809 m
- Free Beach Curvone Ostia 810 m
- Private Hospital Villa del Lido 822 m
- Lido Village Ostia 915 m
Gentile Marie- laure, è stato un piacere ospitarti e spero di poterlo fare ancora. Un abbraccio Grazie P.
Ancora grazie Ismaela per la vostra cortesia e gentilezza. Un saluto Riccardo e Perla.
Magica Isa, Grazie!!!!
Grazie a voi Annalisa, per la vostra educazione e gentilezza. Ospitare persone così carine è sempre un piacere e una soddisfazione. Alla prossima P.
Un abbraccio a Sal che è stato così gentile, e un grande grazie per la sua cortesia e gentilezza e per questa magnifica recensione che, essendo lui di Ostia Lido, prende tutto un altro peso.
Cara Angela, adoro chi sa cogliere l'atmosfera e la buona energia del Barocchetto e soprattutto grazie dei complimenti, che proprio non mi aspettavo. Grazie a te, sei sempre la benvenuta.