Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular view
- Very new
- Near a ski resort
- In the city center
- The design of the property
- Near spa
- Charming property
- Abundant breakfast
The apartment consists of:
- a double bedroom, equipped with a small sink and with access to the balcony;
- a living room-kitchen with a double sofa bed, a corner bench, a CD player, has access to the balcony and is also illuminated by a skylight with a large window. The kitchen is well equipped, with a large sink, a spacious hob, an oven, and a powerful extractor hood. A beautiful wood stove with a visible flame, for the pleasure of natural and comfortable warmth;
- a bathroom with a shower cubicle;
- a storage room with a fridge and a washing machine;
- a balcony with a convenient gas grill and benches, overlooking Monte Bivera and Tiarfin.
The apartment is equipped with one double duvet and two single duvets with their respective sheets and pillows, towels for the bathroom, tablecloths, and dish towels.
The apartment is available from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and until 10:00 am on the day of departure.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Hair dryer
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Total number of accommodations: 1
- Bathroom: Ensuite
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
- Near ski facilities
Holiday themes - house features
Area city center
It is located at 1400 meters in a spectacular and tranquil area, surrounded by vast green meadows and breathtaking peaks.
Without having to use your car, you can discover this enchanting place with its typical architecture, its culinary specialties, its cultural events, and excursions that can satisfy both families and experienced hikers.
In all seasons, Sauris offers unforgettable experiences for lovers of skiing, snowshoeing, canyoning, mountain biking, and road cycling (Zoncolan and Crostis are nearby), as well as motorcycling and enduro.
Throughout the year, various events enliven and attract guests from all over Italy and Europe to Sauris; the ham festival (July), Christmas markets (December 8th), the Sauran carnival, Zahre harmonies, and many others are famous.
The love and respect of the Sauris people for their territory have allowed the environment to remain intact, preserving a high degree of biodiversity that you can appreciate by walking on the many paths in the area.
In The Surroundings
Grazie mille !
Grazie Melania per la recensione. Sono felice che abbiate fatto un bel soggiorno a Sauris. Speriamo si riavervi come ospiti.
Grazie a voi per la bella e accurata recensione di Sauris e dell'appartamento Al Picchio, sono felice che abbiate trascorso delle vacanze ristoratrici nella nostra terra. Carla.
Grazie Federico per la bella recensione, è stato un piacere avervi come ospiti. Carla.
La ringrazio per la recensione, è stato un piacere avervi come ospiti. Vi auguro una buona estate Carla, Al Picchio Sauris.
Grazie mille per la recensione. Carla.