Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
Number of rooms
Size of rooms
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
Holiday themes - area features
Holiday themes - house features
•4 km from Mirabilandia with its funfairs and playground
• 5 minutes away from Cervia and Milano Marittima with their famous beaches, shops, several restaurants and clubs which light up the night life
• Once sand quarries, the lakes today are equipped with sports and recreation facilities where you can go. water skiing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, sport fishing and and use model boats.
• A beach dedicated to kitesurfing with instructors, a riding centre and a flight school for ultra light aircrafts with the possibility of flying over the coastline.
• You can walk or go biking in the near Classe pinewood which offers fascinating tracks right down to the mouth of the Bevano river
• The Cervia salina, a perfectly preserved ecosystem dating back to the Etrurian age where several migratory birds nest, among which Cavalieri d’Italia, Bule herons and a colony of pink flamingoes.
• Ravenna is 10 minutes away from Ca’ Barbona. You will enjoy its churches and its exquisite Byzantine mosaiques.
• Cesenatico is 10 km away. The old fish market and the harbour designed by Leonardo represent the perfect backdrop for the vintage boats moored there
• Less than 1 hour by car:
Rimini, 30 km away. Here you can visit the famous Roman age monuments, like the Ponte di Tiberio, the Arco di Augusto and the Anfitheatre, the Renaissance Duomo designed by Leon Battista Alberti, the Rocca Malatestiana…
Riccione, 40 km away with its elegant shops in Ceccarini road
The ancient Republic of S. Marino, 50 km away with the modern shopping malls along the way to the typical town centre packed with craftsman workshops