Economic prices, a lot of cordiality, comfortable and family atmosphere will make your stay pleasantly unique!
Beautiful country villa, deep in the green, in a sunny area among the hills, with glorious views over the rolling countryside.
The house is located on the main Salsomaggiore–Tabiano road, only 2 km to the center of Salsomaggiore and 12 km from the exit of motorway. It's 30 km far from PARMA airport. This is an ideal house in which to relax and enjoy the countryside and entertain, but also to use as a base from which to tour the rest of Italy.
- Large and well furnished bedrooms.
- Private Ensuite Bathroom.
- Tea & coffie making facilities.
- Own keys for more freedom.
- Free Wifi.
Try our italian breakfast: it's very rich and packed only with genuine, homemade foods: special cakes, biscuits, fresh bread with marmelade, corn flakes & muesli with yogurt, milk, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, chocolate and tea.
Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am, in taverna, or in the garden, during summer, where you can enjoy a wonderful view.
Relax and enjoy the countryside, the friendliness, the hospitality and the joy of life with us. Enjoy natural Italy!
Silvia speaks english!
You can find:
- Private enclosed parking
- big garden furnished with chairs and tables,
- Numerous maps, guide books, brochures and list of the best restaurants and trattorias in the area
- Swimmingpool and Aqua Park 300 m away
- Spa and Wellness center 1 km
- Tennis 1 km
- Golf 12 km
- Riding 7 Km
- Restaurants and Pizzeria 1 km
- Bus Salsomaggiore/Tabiano stop 300 m away
- Double bedroom: min 62 Euros - max 66 Euros
- Triple bedroom: min 75 Euros - max 81 Euros
- Take a look at our web site to learn more
- 10% Discount for only overnight.
- Parma 30 km (30 min by car)
- Piacenza 35 km (40 min)
- Milan 105 km (1h 15min)
- Modena 85 km (1h)
- Bologna 120 km (1h 20min)
- Garda Lake 120 km (1h 10min)
- Verona 160 km (1h 40min)
- La Spezia - Cinque Terre 120/140 km (1h 30min)
- Pisa - Florence 180/215 km (2h).
How to reach the house:
By plane: Milano Linate and Bologna airports (km 110); Parma’s airport (km 32).
By car: motorway A1, Fidenza exit (km 12). Follow Tabiano Terme signs. From Tabiano center straight on to Salsomaggiore for 1 km. The house is on a bend, on the left.
By train: railway Milano - Bologna. Fidenza station. From here, subway to Salsomaggiore. From Salsomaggiore station there are taxi and bus to Tabiano.
ABOUT THE AREA
Salsomaggiore and Tabiano Terme are located in the area of the province of Parma, a really starting point to discover a wonderful country. A land rich of history, art and culture, homeland of Verdi and Toscanini. But also land which offers a great variety of internationally known gastronomic delicious and specialities: infact this area is also called "food valley heart". Nearby Salsomaggiore and Tabiano are the reknown cities of Parma, and Piacenza, Verdi’s native town, royal castles and many other important places.
Salsomaggiore and Tabiano, only 32 km from Parma and 40 km from Piacenza, are conveniently located geographically and all the major centers of Northen Italy are found within a 100/200 km radius: Milan, Bologna, Turin, Verona, Padua, Venice, Florence, La Spezia, Le Cinque Terre and Genoa. They can be easily reached, also for one day trip, by train and car.
Surrounded by lush, green hills Salsomaggiore and Tabiano are tourist resorts boasting plentiful parks and gardens, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a golf course, trekking circuits, and a wide choice of cultural, and artistic events. "Oasis of peace and relax" they are also ideal places for people fond on bird-watching, for cyclists loving to have a cycle ride in the country or for those attracted by paleontology. And then… wellness, health and beauty. At the reknowed spa centres of Salsomaggiore and Tabiano, the most popular in Europe, you can appreciate all the pleasures and benefits of a relaxing thermal holiday.
The Breakfast is very rich and packed only with genuine foods:
- homemade cakes and biscuits, croissants,
- fresh bread with butter, preserves and honey,
- cereals & muesli with yogurt,
- fruit juice, milk, coffee, cappuccino, chocolate & tea
- and, on demand, also cheese, ham and pizza (but, please ask in advance).
Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am, in taverna, or in the garden, where you can enjoy a wonderful view.
Relax and enjoy the countryside, the friendliness, the hospitality and the joy of life with us.
Enjoy natural Italy!