for some rooms
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Very New
- The Design Of The Property
- Abundant Breakfast
- Spectacular View
We offer our guests three double rooms with single beds, which can be merged in case of need.
All of our rooms are equipped with flat screen television and Wi-Fi internet access.
The Stars Room (Stanza delle Stelle), on the ground floor, has a private external bathroom (without bidet, with toilet shower).
The Giants Room (Stanza dei Giganti) and the Secret Room (Stanza del Segreto), on the first floor, have a shared bathroom.
Breakfast is included in the rate.
The house has been recently and completely renovated, all of our rooms are cool and bright.
Who want to leave the car for a few hours can park it in our backyard and have a tour around the city with our bicycles.
Main services such as bars, restaurants, cafeterias, supermarkets are in a walking distance, as well as the Diego Fabbri Theater, the San Domenico museum and the Courthouse.
A few meters from the main entrance you can find several bus lines, the train station is just 15 minutes walking.
The area is served by many public parking lots for a fee.
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Bicycles available
- Rooms with air conditioning
- English speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom but outside the room: 1
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 2
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Internet connection or telephone
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Historic centre
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
Hey from Anna
The building has housed in time part of the convent of the Church of San Pellegrino Laziosi, until it became the property of the Fabbri family at the beginning of the 20th century, which still lives there.
The grandfather, Antonio Fabbri, starting from 1920 he possessed racehorses, for the transport of people and carriages.
The building in the city is remembered with the name of stalattico, as it offered the service of temporary shelter for carriages and horses of travelers who came from outside the city.
Horse stables are still preserved and recognizable with the typical double opening door.
Fabbri family has always loved to leave space for artists and so still one of the rooms that overlooks the internal garden hosts Matteo Sbaragli, a young Forlì painter.
While the garden is cared in every detail by the passion and attention of Mrs. Anna, who - if you have not already met - you will get to know between the lawn and the barn.
Inside the B&B the love for art has given life to a setting up of the rooms that creates the opportunity to meet the tourists-guests and the artists of Forlì. There are the "Submerged Horizons" of the sculpture-paintings by Eleonora Guidi; "The room of the Stars" with the dreamlike paintings by Barbara Spazzoli; "Secret" in which to discover the details of the works of Massimo Baldini; "The room of the Giants" with the portraits and icebergs of Matteo Sbaragli. And finally the living room is furnished with the art attacks of Anna and Lisa.
Area city center
- Forlì Train Station 1 Km
In The Surroundings
- Municipal Art Gallery 112 m
- Archaeological Museum Santarelli 120 m
- Ethnographic Museum B. Pergoli 139 m
- University - Faculty of Modern Languages 321 m
- Palace De Calboli 345 m
- Fabbri Theatre 349 m
- Abbey of San Mercuriale 342 m
- Shopping Center Mega Forlì 357 m
- Palace Podestà 380 m
- Ornithological Museum Ferrante Foschi 502 m
- Museum San Domenico 615 m
- University - Faculty of Economics 645 m
- Museum Risorgimento 803 m
- Museum Teatro Romagnolo 803 m
- Testori Theatre 983 m