What we offer you is not a simple B&B service, but a moment of relax to share with us in a simple family atmosphere in our green house. Our breakfast is already well-known all around this area and among our guests: we serve fresh milk, home made cakes, home made butter and jam; then tea, coffee, biscuits, honey, bread, orange juice, tea, hot chocolate.
There are several places of interest in our region and they are not extremly popular with tourists yet: this is why you still can find authentic people that will be able to bring you in deep contact with the territory.
- the Castles of the Bassa Parmense: the Rocca dei Rossi, aristocratic family of San Secondo Parmense, the Rocca Sanvitale in Fontanellato, the Rocca in Soragna, still inhabited by Prince Diofebo Meli Lupi.
- The “Mondo Piccolo” (little world) of Giovannino Guareschi, author of the novels of “Don Camillo e Peppone”, born in our village (Fontanelle).
- The “Places of Verdi”, in which are located the birthplace of the of Giuseppe Verdi, the Villa of Sant’Agata and Busseto village, where the master lived and worked.
- The Po river, called “Il Grande Fiume” the big river, peaceful and dangerous at the same time. Along its banks tourists can have relaxing cycle rides on the new-born cycleway.
- the “Strada del Culatello di Zibello” (Culatello di Zibello Road) gourmet circuit that tempts and spoils us, by offering us together with the Culatello of Zibello (P. D. O.), also Fortana of Taro wine (T. G. I.) the Spalla of San Secondo (P. D. O.), the Parmigiano reggiano (P. D. O) the home-made Salame and other tipical local products.