Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
- Very new
- Abundant breakfast
Our guests will have at their disposal an entire furnished apartment composed of:
- one double bedroom with also a single bed, with TV and safe;
- one bedroom furnished with two single beds and a TV;
- a sunny livingroom (with TV, SKY decoder, ADSL connection Wi-Fi for your laptop) with a spacious chill-out area. This room can be used as a third bedroom with a double bed and/or with one or two single bed (s);
- a large and well-furnished kitchen where you can prepare your meals or have your breakfasts;
and a bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi spa bath.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 4-5 people and, with a bit less comfort, up to 7-8 people.
Breakfast will not be prepared for you but you will have all you need to start the day with a smile (coffee, milk, brioches, butter, marmellades, fruit juices, etc.).
The Aparthotel is within walking distance of Castenaso town centre and all the facilities offered by this lively township (banks with ATM, bus stop, post office, bars, restaurants, mini-market and pharmacy).
You can check the opinions of our previous guests on:
www. tripadvisor. it
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- German speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with shared bathroom: 3
Size of rooms
- Between 10 and 14 sqm
- Bath tub
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Sofa / armchairs
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Metropolitan area
Holiday themes - house features
In the fridge of the kitchen our guests will find some milk, different flavours of yogurts, some butter pats and the fruit juices.
On the kitchen table there are some kind of brioches, the biscuits, the bread and a big choice of marmalades.
The coffee machine with the coffee pods complete the breakfast set. The coffee pods and the machine are available all day long. The gas stove, the electrical and microwave ovens gives to our guests the possibility to prepare any other pleasant foods.
If our guests prefer other foods (i. e. eggs, cheese or other),.. please don't hesitate to ask to us!
The "Aparthotel Feeling at home" is waiting for you!!!!
Hey from Katia
this is Katia Ferri and I manage the Aparthotel Feeling at home.
For this activity I choosed this name ("Feeling at home") because the apartment that is used for it was, for some years, our home. More than this because I like to think that I'm able to offer to my guests the pleasant atmosphere that everyones can feel when enter in their home.
My main activities are the Aparthotel, my family (husband and 2 sons) and the school of my sons.
Actually Bologna isn't so known, all over the world, as other Italian art masterpieces (like Rome, Florence or Venice) but I am sure that sightseeing Bologna could be a great surprise for each turist that likes the Medieval towns. The first amazing caracteristic are surely the 40 kilometres of arcades that run everywhere in the town centre.
Usually, for a reservation of some nights, we OFFER A LITTLE GUIDED SIGHTSEEING OF BOLOGNA CENTRE in order to show the best particularities of our town.
I wait for you for a nice journey to Bologna.. probably the only town of the world where you can walk everywhere in a rainy day, without your umbrella, and maintain your self perfectly dry!!!!
Area city center
We are only 6 kms far (10 minutes by car) from the theme/entertainment park "FICO Eataly World".
- Castenaso Train Station 877 m
In The Surroundings