Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Charming Property
- Abundant Breakfast
- Shopping Area
- The Design Of The Property
- Very New
• It is easy to reach by car, well connected to the train station by bus (Line 4 or Minibù E, stop at Piazzale Roversi; walking (km1, 1) 20 minutes.
• The B&B, rent-a-room/studio-apartment is close Theatre,, University, Dome, Madonna della Ghiara and S. Prospero Basilica, easy connected to the Exhibition Centre (Zona Fiera), as well as to Reggio Children “Malaguzzi” Center, and to the Public Hospital (S. Maria Nuova) or other private medical centres of our town (Villa Salus, Villa Verde. Dalpasso) too.
• We attend for your free access in historical center by car and licence to parking along the street.
• If you want a well-kept parking with fee it is only 200 mt far from us.
• Please check the rooms availability in advance by email or phone
• Our newly renovated casa-studio, on the piano nobile of the old palace, offers spacious and elegant rooms, provided with private bathroom and wardrobe, air conditioning, kettle for coffee and tea, hairdryer, wi-fi free; double, triple, and single use.
• Our studio-apartment Casa Viadellavitetre is indipendent, elegant and full-conforts
• Reduction on prizes for three nights minimum stay. Special prize for long-staying in Casa Viadellavitetre.
• In the dining room, our guests will enjoy a delicious continental breakfast (or an English one, upon request)
• Special care for those who must follow a gluten-free diet (coeliac people).
• Living room is provided with Internet access, telephone and fax service.
• On request loundry service, a couple of city bike, ping pong table.
• Lift, independent entrance, bancomat service and credit card.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Disabled Access
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Near cycle paths
- Bicycles available
- Disabled Access
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia e previo accordo)
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- French speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Historic house
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
- Pets allowed
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 4
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 4
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bath tub
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Historic furniture
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- City - between 100.000 and 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Near sports facilities
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
Bread, croissants or cake daily fresh; melba toast and toasted bread, 2/3 different high quality jams at least; butter and cheese or cream cheese; milk and yougourt, 3 different cereals. OJ and other juces or smoothies/whipped juces; espresso or moka coffee, several teas and infusions, hotbarley infusion, cocoa and hot chocolate; fresh fruit in season, as available traditional erbazzone and gnocco; as request in advance eggs and sausages/ham
All the product food are safe and suitable to eat gluten free/for coeliac people; bread, melba toast and cake, they are also available gf and (as available) also traditional erbazzone too
Hey from Marcella
Area city center
We attend for your free access in historical center by car and licence to parking on the street. If you want a well-kept parking with fee it is only 200 mt far from us.
BandB in the heart of the historic center, which is accessible by car without permission (entrance from Piazza Duca d'Aosta), bus station (Piazzale Roversi) Line 4 and Saturday also Minibù Line E (from the station). Located about 1 km from the station. Well served by public service for Fair Centre, Malaguzzi and Optics Dalpasso, clinics and ospedal, the B & B guarantees access management in the LTZ and permission to park on the street. At 200 meters, the structure of pay parking.
At 400 mt from Villa Salus, 1. 5 km from Santa Maria Nuova, 2 km from Villa Verde (with direct bus lines).
Corso Garibaldi align the splendid Basilica of Our Lady of Ghiara, the former Duke's Palace seat of the Province, the elegant venue of Palazzo Magnani, the jewel of the Oratory of Christ and old mansions. rent a few steps from the Cathedral, the Basilica of San Prospero, the theaters, the university of the former barracks Zucchi
In The Surroundings
- Cathedral 262 m
- San Prospero Theatre 322 m
- Palace Masdoni 350 m
- Museum Tesoro della Ghiara 399 m
- Tempio della Beata Vergine della Ghiara 435 m
- Civic Museums 560 m
- Art gallery Parmeggiani 554 m
- Hospital Villa Salus Reggio Emilia 574 m
- Ariosto Theatre 577 m
- Romolo Valli Municipal Theatre 611 m
- Della Cavallerizza Theatre 682 m
- Istituto Musicale Peri 730 m
- University 756 m
- Missionary Museum of the Capuchins 778 m
- Cinema Cristallo 781 m
Mi auguro di ospitarla ancora, grazie per la sua generosità. Per chi legge mi preme solo ricordare che nel monolocale con angolo cottura Casa Via della Vite Tre dove la signora ha alloggiato, la colazione non è compresa: lascio tuttavia un "kit di sopravvivenza" perché al risveglio ci sia comunque qualche piccolo ristoro, caffè, fette e marmellata, latte, tè, nutella, un succo...
Vielen Danke, es war ein Vergnügen.
Un grande piacere ospitarvi, grazie e a presto!
Grazie per tutto ciò che ha apprezzato, e mi auguro arrivederci!
Evviva! Grazie mille e a presto.
Grazie per aver apprezzato tanto la nostra ospitalità, l'aspettiamo ancora, ma durante la settimana per apprezzare anche una ricca colazione servita!
Grazie per aver apprezzato tanto e tutto! arrivederci.
Grazie cara, è stato un grande piacere per me ospitarla ancora!
È stato un piacere, speriamo di avere occasione di offrirvi altre colazioni e farvele trovare ancora più ricche e gustose!
Un grazie di cuore per i vostri apprezzamenti, e arrivederci!
Ringrazio anche io e con molto piacere mi auguro che sia un arrivederci!
Grazie per per notato anche le piccole cose con cui mi piace coccolare i miei ospiti! Conoscervi è stato molto piacevole, arrivederci.
Grazie a voi, e in bocca al lupo per tutto!
Grazie, arrivederci per un altro soggiorno!
Ospiti altrettanto gentili e simpatici! Grazie, vi aspetto ancora!
Grazie, vi aspetto ancora!