Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Abundant Breakfast
- Shopping Area
- Very New
Hosted by an ancient Building of Amalfi it is very easy-to-reach, both for those coming from the sea for those who reach Amalfi by car or bus, with its entrance along the main Course of the Old Town and having a lift.
Recently renovated offers guests spacious and comfortable rooms, furnished in a fresh, youthful style that prefers the bright colors and simple decor and functional furniture.
All our guests will find themselves at ease and will have the sensation of feeling at home, thanks to the staff very helpful and professional.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Fine Design
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 6
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 6
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Lisa
I do not really love talking about myself so if you want to know me better, come to my structure to spend an unforgettable stay in Amalfi!
Area city center
For all our customers every day (eccept saturday or Sunday) are organized interesting walks through the villages of the most beautiful and fascinating towns of Costa with one of the most experienced and professional local tour guide.
Excellent price agreements can also ricevre Beaches, Beaches and local restaurants, (making explicit request and booking in advance).
Our clients can also rent a raft or a small boat to enjoy for themselves the beauty of our sea.
Do not miss then hiking accessories for all destinations of dreams, mountain tours on our beautiful trails with breathtaking views, or simply participate in a typical local cooking class...
In short, there is something for every taste, and "Sharon house" is the ideal starting point for your holiday on the Amalfi Coast...Do not miss this opportunity...
- The "Sharon house is around 27 km from Salerno train station, very well connected by bus to Amalfi or ferry (in summer).
Approximately 55km is the Naples Airport - Capodichino where you can take a shuttle bus and a bus to reach directly to the center of Amalfi.
- For those who want to travel "comfortably" excellent Private Transfer from / to airport or railway station are organized at very reasonable prices.
Ask for information and a quote, I'll be thrilled!
- For those coming by car the "Sharon House" guarantees conventionated Parking with excellent daily price conditions.
- To all our customers are also guaranteed an excellent porter service totally free to / from the Garage which runs between 08: 00 to 20: 00 every day.
To learn more Contact Us!
In The Surroundings
- Diocesan Museum 66 m
- Cathedral 106 m
- Civic Museum 186 m
- Lido Stella Maris 185 m
- Lido Marina Grande 186 m
- Lido Silver Moon 195 m
- Beach Grande 190 m
- Lido Mar di Cobalto 210 m
- Lido La Marinella 260 m
- Paper Museum 571 m
- Lido delle Sirene 621 m
A nome di tutto lo staff un caloroso ringraziamento. Vi aspettiamo ancora ad Amalfi!