Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Near The Metro
- In The City Center
- Near The Station
- Abundant Breakfast
Our B&B is placed a short distance from the sea at Napoli art city, in an area of great history, architecture and culture, in the historic heart of the city. "Residenza Malaterra" is a prestigious home where the echoes of times past linger in sounds, scents and emotions, a period building where echoes of the past blend with modern comfort.
Travellers staying with us will be able to enjoy local craft products, taste the typical local products thanks to the food and wine tours, catch cultural events and exhibitions.
Near our facility you can find examples of our heritage and various tourist attractions.
Our residence is the perfect location for families who want to stay in a home from home.
Our guests can take advantage of en-suite bathroom in every room, free Wi-Fi, heated environment, freedom to return at leisure, parking space, kitchenette.
Our room include hairdryer, internet access, child's bed (on request), TV, mini-bar.
We can accommodate up to 12 travellers in:
1 room "Doppia" will accommodate 4 people
2 rooms "Tripla" each of which can accommodate 4 people
We're pleased to welcome your furry friends.
The hosts speak fluent Italian, English.
Conditions for pets staying in this facility:
- Pets Allowed
- Historic House
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed (piccola taglia)
- English speaker
- Historic house
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Certified systems
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Internet connection or telephone
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
Holiday themes - house features
- Historic house
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Paola
I am deeply in love with my Naples but when the commitments allow me I run out of town to my grandfather's house where I have a German shepherd.
My mother and I love Neapolitan pastry, in particular the babà and the sfogliatelle that we always offer to our guests.
Area city center
- Metro Gialla - Materdei 207 m
In The Surroundings
- Academy of Music Bellini 428 m
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso 531 m
- Church Santa Teresa degli Scalzi 563 m
- Hospital San Gennaro 681 m
- National Archaeological Museum 741 m
- Private Hospital Villa delle Querce 783 m
- Museum Hermann Nitsch 826 m
- Academy of Europe 832 m
- Highway A56 Arenella 852 m
- Palace Sanfelice 881 m
- Catacombs of San Gennaro 946 m
- Bellini Theatre 952 m
- Academy of Fine Arts 964 m
- Palace Spagnolo 970 m
- Highway A56 Zona Ospedaliera 993 m
Grazie per la gentile recensione un caro saluto. Alla prossima.
Ci dispiace che cornetti/muffin con gocce di cioccolato/plumcake/fette biscottate con marmellate a scelta/latte/cereali/yogurt/succhi di frutta a scelta/caffè napoletano in cialde tutto rigorosamente confezionato causa Covid non abbia incontrato i suoi gusti. Grazie comunque per la recensione. Alla prossima!!
Dolci e affabili ospiti, davvero gradita la vostra visita a Napoli. Spero rivedervi. Un caro saluto.
Grazie Marta! Alla prossima.
Grazie Lucia, per me è stato davvero un piacere conoscervi !!! Saremo ben lieti di potervi ancora ospitare. Cari saluti. Paola.
Grazie Francesco!! Quando vorrete vi aspetto!!