The property sleeps up to seven people and enjoys a privileged position.
And 'situated in a quiet central area, in a lemon grove, far from noise and traffic at 300 meters from the sea. To reach the home only to walk 60 comfortable steps.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2009, offers its guests three accommodations:
- solution A: double bed plus extra bed, kitchen, bathroom;
- Solution B: double room, single room with extra bed, kitchenette, bathroom.
- Solution C: double bedroom and private bathroom.
Large solarium on the upper terrace equipped with deckchairs, umbrellas, shower with hot and cold water.
- water-electricity-gas-terrace-solarium-garden-barbecue. WI FI free.
- car parking (to be agreed with the managers of the site);
- Private beach;
- From both terraces you can admire the charming town of Ravello.
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Smoke Friendly
- Fine Design
- Ideal for trekking
- Smoking allowed
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Village - under 5000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Located in country side or nature reserves
- Near sports facilities
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Fine design
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Maria Rosaria e Alessandro
- http: //www. gesac. it) : ">Airplane (http: //www. gesac. it) :
Naples Capodichino International Airport, take a taxi or a bus Sita.
http: //www. trenitalia. com) : ">- Train (http: //www. trenitalia. com) :
from the railway station of Salerno, continue by taxi, by bus or by ferry from the Piazza della Concordia.
http: //www. sitabus. it) : ">- Bus (http: //www. sitabus. it) :
SITA bus from Salerno and Naples.
http: //www. autostrade. it) : ">- Car (http: //www. autostrade. it) :
From North: Motorway A3 (Naples-Salerno-Reggio Calabria) :
1: Output Angri -> Chiunzi pass -> Amalfi Coast / Maiori;
2: Exit Vietri Sul Mare -> SS 163 direction of Amalfi.
From North: Motorway A30 (Rome-Salerno) :
Output Salerno -> 163 SS direction of Amalfi.
From South: Motorway A3:
direction Salerno SS163 Direction Amalfi.
In The Surroundings
- Antiquarium Villa Marittima 201 m
- Villa Marittima Romana 230 m
- Beach 326 m
- Lido Susy Beach 339 m
- Lido California 339 m
- Lido Ambrogio's 333 m
Gentile Emanuela, la ringrazio per la splendida recensione. Spero di riaverla ospite nella mia struttura. Cordiali saluti. Maria Rosaria Edenholiday, Minori (SA)