Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- Spectacular view
- Abundant breakfast
Our B&B is near the sea in lush, quiet countryside, in an area of great archaeological and architectural merit, quiet, for enjoying a stunning panorama nearby Collina. "Bed & Breakfast Villa Flora" is welcoming, with refined attention to detail.
Our location and the surrounding area offer our guests a chance to be amazed by the work of our artisans, taste the typical local products thanks to the food and wine tours.
Nearby our guests will find several monuments and famous places.
Our property is the perfect place all families on the move will feel right at home here, thanks to our child-friendly services, for conferences and business travel, for a dream vacation in a discreet, romantic setting, if you're looking for peace and quiet, close to nature, away from the noise and bustle of the city.
our guests receive en-suite bathroom in every room, free Wi-Fi, heated environment, come back at any time of day, car park, parking space, well-tended garden, large terrace.
The air-conditioned rooms also include internet access, beds for children (to be requested when booking), television, mirror with luggage rack, mini-bar.
There are 3 rooms with en-suite bathroom.
Our delicious breakfasts to start the day.
Hosts will provide the information needed in Italian and in English.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Ideal for trekking
- Near cycle paths
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- English speaker
- Spanish speaker
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
- Automatic fire extinguishers
Services of the house
- Garage / parking
Facilities and services
- Children games / babysitting
- Bicycle, boat, horses / sports equipment
Location and surroundings
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Sofa / armchairs
- Every 2 other days
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
- Shuttle service
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Located in country side or nature reserves
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
croissant, coffee, milk, rusks, fruit juice, jams, butter, Nutella and water.
You can choose other types of breakfast or specify any food intolerances.
You can choose, for example, a savory breakfast based on meats, cheeses, eggs, toast and fruit juice or a gluten free breakfast (prepackaged products) or, again, vegan.
The rate increase will be communicated at the time of booking.