Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Shopping Area
- Abundant Breakfast
- Spectacular View
- Near The Station
- Charming Property
our structure has various agreements, both for a possible private parking and for seaside resorts
It is equipped with three double bedrooms, all air-conditioned with shower box and smart TV
free wi-fi with kettle in room x hot drinks
- Air Conditioning
- Historic House
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Internet access
- Historic house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Air conditioning
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Panoramic view
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 21 and 30 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Children bed
- Mirror or luggage case
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- 2 windows / panoramic view
- Desk / table and chairs
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
Holiday themes - town size
- Small town - between 5000 and 25000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Gardens and landscapes
Hey from Annalisa
Hi, I'm Annalisa Amore
Restructuring the apartment of my grandparents to recall the memories of the beautiful and warm childhood with them, gave birth to my B&B love.
I keep the local traditions so dear to them (LE CERAMICHE DI VIETRI)
The three rooms have the name of Carlo, my grandfather, Penelope, my grandmother
and the biggest room has the name of my mother Erminia.
Hospitality is the value that I have inherited and that I reserve for my guests.
Area city center
UNESCO has declared since 1997 Vietri sul Mare World Heritage Site.
The Archconfraternity of the Annunciation and of the Rosary, of seventeenth-century origin, is decorated on the facade with painted ceramics; the interior was frescoed in the eighteenth century.
Church of S. Margherita of Antiochia, in the hamlet of Albori.
Parish Church of Raito.
Church of the Madonna delle Grazie, in the hamlet of Benincasa.
Villa Guariglia, in the Raito district.
Tower of Marina di Vietri.
Torre marina d'Albori with paper mill and private beach was by Casato Mellucci
Torretta Belvedere, in the Raito district.
Dragonea Tower (1100)
The Solimene Ceramics Factory  is an example of post-WWII organic architecture by Paolo Soleri, the interior contains a vast collection of contemporary ceramics.
Ponte di Molina (1564)
Church of the Madonna dell'Arco,
the Parco Croce, an oasis managed by the WWF Italia
- Duomo Train Station 3 Km
In The Surroundings
- Highway A3 197 m
- Museum Manuel Cargaleiro 199 m
- Beach La Lucertola 329 m
- Beach La Crestarella 349 m
- Beach Due Fratelli 391 m
- Lido La Ciurma 447 m
- Lido Rosa dei Venti 491 m
- Beach La Baia 555 m
- Beach Marina di Vietri 591 m
- Lido Il Risorgimento 805 m
- Lido Il Calypso 882 m
- Lido California Beach 898 m
Grazie Fernando, molto simpatici e gentili..Vi aspetto. Annalisa.
Grazie sig Sabatino, è stato un piacere avervi miei ospiti..siete stati molto simpatici..a presto..Annalisa.