Bella Pescara a newly refurbished boutique Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Pescara’s city’s commercial and tourist centre.
Our rooms offer the most modern facilities & comforts combined with a homely feel and a personal touch. All rooms have been designed with the needs of both the Business & Leisure traveller in mind, are spacious and each has its own balcony. Every room is equipped with the latest technology and our guests are offered free Wi-Fi access.
Our central location in the city of Pescara gives prime access to all the cities major transport hubs including Pescara Airport (Abruzzo International Airport), Marina di Pescara (Ferry Port), Pescara Centrale Rail and Bus station which are only a short walk away. Our location also allows you to make maximum use of your leisure time, the beach is 300 metres away and the excellent shopping, restaurants and nightlife that Pescara city can offer is on your door step.
An oasis of peace in the centre of the city, each guest room is 18 square metre size with comfortable double and twin beds. Contemporary and unique design with modern facilities such as air conditioning and heating system, 19”cable TV-monitor with dvd, cable radio, free Wi-fi internet access, pc cable, mini bar, safe, hairdryer and shower with hydro massage. Also the hotel features a card reader electric system to independently access the premises and rooms. Our greatest commitment is to guarantee it will meet your expectations.
Facilities at B&B Bella Pescara
• 24hrs Front Desk
• 24hrs Luggage storage
• Laundry service: your items will be returned the following day. Laundry will be collected each day in the morning (am)
• Satellite LCD TV with national & international channels and cable radio to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxing
• Public Indoor parking with discounted guest-rates nearby
• Outodoor parking near hotel (100 mt) at charge of 1, 50 eur p/day (reservation required)
• Free Wireless internet connection available in rooms and common areas
• Nearby restaurant with preferred guest rates
• National & International newspapers
• Fitness centre in close proximity with preferred guest rates
• Air-conditioning in all rooms and common areas
• Shuttle bus service for transfers to and from the airport at charge of 15 eur p/p
Location hotel b&b bella pescara
Distances from Pescara main attractions:
• city centre 0. 3 km
• car parking 0, 1 km
• rail station ‘Stazione centrale’ 0. 4 km
• PSR airport 4 km
• Beach 0. 5km
• Piazza della Rinascita (Piazza Salotto) 0, 4 km
• Corso Umberto (main shopping area) 0, 3 km
• Porto Canale commerciale 0. 8 km
• Porto turistico 2 km
• University 2, 5 km
• Football stadium 2, 3 km
• Palazzetto dello sport (giovanni Paolo II) 3 km
• Hospitals (Pierangeli e Civile) 1, 1 km
• Pescara “vecchia”- old town 0, 9 km
• Home of Gabriele d’annunzio 0, 9 km
• Theatre D’annunzio 2, 5 km
• Theatre Flaiano 2, 5 km
• Theatre Massimo 0, 5 km
• Theatre Circus 0, 1 km
• Vittorio Colonna Museum 0, 4 km
• Museum delle Genti D’abruzzo 0, 9 km
• Museum Cascella 0, 8 km
• Museo delle meraviglie marine 1, 1 km
• Auditorium Ex Aurum 2, 5 km
• Riserva Naturale D’annunziana 2, 5 km
How to reach us
From the Airport:
By car: exit the airport and turn left, direction Pescara centre. After approx 3 km you will reach a main road Viale Marconi, turn left and keep going north in direction of Cso Vittorio Emanuele. When you reach the Theatre Circus, on your right hand side at n. 128 you will find the narrow Via Ortona. We will be waiting for you at n. 9 (10 minutes driving).
By bus: take bus n. 38 which leaves the ariport every 5-10 minutes. In a short while you will be in Pecara centre. You will need to book your stop after the main Post Office in C. so Vittorio Emanuele. Once off the bus, pls keep walking for 15 mt and on your right hand side you will find the narrow Via Ortona. We will be waiting for you at n. 9 (extimated time 22 minutes).
By Taxi: always available by calling the number +39 085 35155 in few minutes you will be in Pescara centre. Please indicate the address Via Ortona or B&B Bella Pescara and we will be waiting for you at n. 9 (approx cost of taxi ride 15 eur, extimated time 10 minutes)
From the rail or bus station:
Walking: exit the station and walk across the main parking area of the train station until reaching the bus station and ticket office in C. so Vittorio Emanuele. Cross the road and turn right for about 380 mt. until your reach n. 128. Enter the narrow Via Ortona and we will be waiting for you at n. 9. (6 minutes walking)
By car: Coming from the north side, use the highway exit ‘cittasant’angelo’ pescara nord junction to continue into ‘pescara centro (city centre) ’ direction. Just right after the central railway station in Corso Vittorio Emanuele main road at the civic number 128 make a left turn in ‘via ortona’. (25 minutes driving)
Coming from south side, use the highway pescara ovest- chieti junction to continue in ‘pescara centro (city centre) ’ direction until you find the main road ‘corso vittorio emanuele II the civic number 128 crossingwith via Ortona where we are. (15 minutes driving)
Arriving from rome the exit will be ‘pescara-chieti’ continue in ‘pescara centro (city centre) ’ direction until you find the main road ‘corso vittorio emanuele II, the civic number 128 crossing with via Ortona where we are. (extimated time by car 20 minutes)
Exit From the Tourist Port You have to turn right and continue for the city centre direction, after drive pass the Pescara river You will find Corso vittorio Emanuele main road and will have to continue in the north direction at the number 128 You will find Via Ortona, where we are (extimated time by car 7 minutes, walking time 20 minutes)
Breakfast served by Gabriella in a small and relaxing warmed-up veranda. Besides the usual “all’italiana” breakfast (coffee, cappuccino and croissant) and single-dose portions of marmalade, chocolate, butter, fette biscottate, sliced bread, cereals, fruit juices, cakes and fresh fruits in season, the menu includes alternative dishes composed by ready-sliced ham and local types of cheese, hard or soft-boiled eggs.
To start a good day you need a plentiful breakfast.. !!