Guests in this venue liked
- In the city center
Located on the ground floor of a historic building, this studio offers a peaceful and quiet experience, away from the noise of the city. Its strategic location will allow you to be close to the university and the Malpighi Sant'Orsola hospital, and you will also have convenient access to public transportation to easily explore the city.
You won't have to worry about anything during your stay, as our studio is fully equipped with all the amenities you need. Additionally, we offer 24-hour assistance to ensure that all your needs are met.
To make your trip even more convenient, we also offer free luggage storage at the Ninfee Studio condominium. This way, you can comfortably check-in or check-out without having to drag your luggage around.
Our goal is to make your stay in Bologna unforgettable and worry-free. Choose our studio and enjoy the beauty of this historic city in complete comfort and tranquility.
Please contact the host before booking if you are traveling with pets or use the "Pets allowed" filter in your search.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- English speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Double glazing or solar panels
- Certified systems
- Smoke and fire alarms
Services of the house
Facilities and services
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
- Total number of accommodations: 2
- Bathroom: Private
Size of rooms
- Between 10 and 14 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Internet connection or telephone
- Guides / maps / books available
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
- Gardens and landscapes
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Francesco
My name is Francesco Ramponi and I am the manager of the Le Ninfee holiday home.
I was born and raised in Bologna, I graduated in Physics in Bologna in 2009, my main hobbies are running and trekking in the mountains!
Do not hesitate to contact me, it will be a pleasure to welcome you!
Area San Vitale
10 minutes by bus to and from the Central Train Station and Bologna Fiere.
In The Surroundings
- Museum Giorgio Morandi 294 m
- SISMER Bologna 395 m
- General Hospital Sant'Orsola Malpighi Bologna 429 m
- Basilica of Santo Stefano 474 m
- University of Bologna 490 m
- Private Hospital Villa Torri Bologna 522 m
- Piazza Santo Stefano 521 m
- Piazza Verdi 582 m
- Municipal Theatre 602 m
- Antoniano 699 m
- Towers of Bologna 691 m
- Giardini Margherita 873 m
- Archaeological Museum 891 m
- Piazza Maggiore 948 m
- Basilica of San Petronio 941 m