Bed & Breakfast
Guests in this venue liked
- In The City Center
- Near The Station
- Very New
- Abundant Breakfast
- The Design Of The Property
- Near The Airport
- Charming Property
- Shopping Area
- Near The Metro
- Spectacular View
Our B&B is located a stone's at Napoli art and culture location, in an area of great archaeological and architectural merit, in a location with a spectacular view, in the heart of the city. "Vic Street" is welcoming, with refined attention to detail.
Our location and the surrounding area offer our guests a chance to stroll and shop in the shopping streets enjoy local craft products, explore tradition and culture along your own delicious fine food and wine trail, take in countless cultural events and unique exhibitions, exploring museums and exhibition areas.
Near our facility you can find examples of our heritage and various tourist attractions. Remember that just only 350 m away there is the "Duomo".
Our property is the perfect place for families who want to stay in a home from home, for work and business trips, wellness and fitness at nearby spas.
Our guests can take advantage of en-suite bathroom in each room, free Wi-Fi, come back at any time of day.
In the air-conditioned rooms our guests find internet access, TV.
We can accommodate up to 6 guests in:
1 room "Camera Letti Singoli" will accommodate 2 people
2 rooms "Camera Matrimoniale" each of which can accommodate 2 people
A great start to the day with our delicious breakfasts.
You will be welcomed and assisted by speakers of Italian, English.
Last but not least, remember that our strategic location makes us perfect for shopping in our city's Christmas market, ideal for moving around the city on the metro (Metro - Cavour, Metro - Garibaldi...), easy to reach from the nearby motorways Highway A56 Zona Ospedaliera, Highway A3 Porto, Highway A56 Arenella, Highway A56 Capodimonte, Highway A56 Corso Malta, Highway A3 Via Ferraris.
- Air Conditioning
- Romantic Atmosphere
- Free Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Rooms with air conditioning
- English speaker
- 19th century house
- Recently restored house
- Sharing areas available for guests
- Panoramic location
- Insured house
Air conditioning and heating systems of the house
- Certified systems
- Air conditioning
- Room temperature controller
- Certified systems
- Emergency lights or fire exit directions
Services of the house
Location and surroundings
- City centre
- Archeologic area / near monuments
- Near (within 10 mins) pubblic transports
- Near (within 45 mins) train station / airport / port
Number of rooms
- Total number of rooms: 3
- Number of rooms with own bathroom inside the room (ensuite): 3
Size of rooms
- Between 14 and 20 sqm
- Bathrooms restored in the last 5 years
- Hair dryer
- Monodose products
- Internet connection or telephone
- Terrace / balcony
- Desk / table and chairs
- Guides / maps / books available
- Local events calendar
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants for the guests
Holiday themes - the place
- Arts town
Holiday themes - town size
- Metropolis - over 300.000 in.
Holiday themes - area features
- Near monuments
- Arts or archeologic area
- Cultural events and arts exhibitions
- Wine and food attractions area
- Local crafts
- Metropolitan area
- Historic centre
- Shopping area
Holiday themes - house features
- Romantic atmosphere
Hey from Antonio
Area city center
- Metro - Garibaldi 699 m
In The Surroundings
- Cathedral 353 m
- Marigliano Palace 483 m
- San Lorenzo Maggiore 499 m
- Madre - Museum of Contemporary Art 526 m
- San Gregorio Armeno 520 m
- San Paolo Maggiore 543 m
- Napoli Sotterranea 556 m
- Church and Cloister of San Gregorio Armeno 569 m
- Angiò Palace 576 m
- Chiostro di San Marcellino 710 m
- Naples Centrale Train Station 722 m
- Cappella dei Sansevero 780 m
- General Hospital Naples 868 m
- Federico II University 944 m
- Conservatorio San Pietro a Majella 998 m
Grazie Paola, a presto.
Grazie Mirko, la mia gestione punta a quello, far sentire le persone a casa, e quando ci riesco è sempre una bella soddisfazione.